LDL t-Shirts!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MaryB

LDL t-Shirts!

Post by MaryB »

I am the team mom for both my kids sports. I run the swim team, I am Field Hockey mom and know am taking on Football mom. I'm always ordering the sportswear that kids get for their particular sport.

Wouldn't it be great if we got LDL T-shirts made that said  I  *love* Beans and Corn!! I know. How Dorky!! Anything to keep us together as a community! Roger, What do you say?  :rolleyes:
Mary Ann

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Dr. Thomas Fuller
Ginny M.
Master Member

Re: LDL t-Shirts!

Post by Ginny M. »

I like it!  How about "I Do LDL"  ?  :D  I, too, have lots of t-shirts from my kids sports and scouting.  What's 1 more, especially if it works?  Weight Watchers have their shirts and so does Curves, why not us?  :D

Ginny
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

LOVE IT!!!! I do LDL! OK who else is with us? This could be something big. :D :D :D
Mary Ann

Dr. Thomas Fuller
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Maybe with a picture of a bean and corn??  Or is this too Corny??  *evil*
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

OK, We are on to something big and crazy! I love it!!! *evil* *evil*  :tongue: :tongue:
Mary Ann

Dr. Thomas Fuller
Jerzygrl09

Post by Jerzygrl09 »

I like "I do LDL" because that would create buzz and people would stop you to find out what that means and then you could spread the word. I don't think I'd put the corn and beans on the shirt though. Just my .2 cents.
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

I love them all: creative minds at work...but I'm partial to the slogan from Little Princess that ended with "...LDL, Baby."  Y'all know I fracture quotes, but wasn't it something like:  "If it's not hunger, food won't fix it.  If it's hunger, LDL, Baby"?  Can't find the original post.  Can you help me out here, Little Princess?

GEM

:kissed:
GEM
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

GEM wrote:
I love them all: creative minds at work...but I'm partial to the slogan from Little Princess that ended with "...LDL, Baby."  Y'all know I fracture quotes, but wasn't it something like:  "If it's not hunger, food won't fix it.  If it's hunger, LDL, Baby"?  Can't find the original post.  Can you help me out here, Little Princess?

GEM

This is my favorite - I loved it the first time it was posted. I also really like "Let's Do Lunch" - Perhaps we're talking front and back of T-shirts. Now about color - I'm a fan of Flamingo Orange with navy writing!  Eljayne
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I'm in on the order.  I like "Let's Do Lunch" in the font from the website.  Adult sizes to accommodate  us all M-4X(?).  Color?????  I think it's a great idea and conversation starter.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I'm so glad peope like this idea. Roger, I think "Let's Do Lunch!" would be great. Adult sizes. I'm a simply gal and think white  or black with a color for the text. What a great way to build community. I'm all about that at my school where I teach! Hooray for LDL! *woot* *woot*
Mary Ann

Dr. Thomas Fuller
vleller

Post by vleller »

I Like Let's Do Lunch from your book cover for the front of the shirt.  'Course, then you better have enough $$ in your pockets for everyone who takes you up on the offer.  :laughing:  Better get a rainbow of colors RT, for all us fashionista's.  :D    Or just black & white too.  They're classic colors and always in fashion.  Great idea and great advertising!

Lynn
Lynn
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Some of us still need XXL and XXXL but we're on our way - once we get there our big T's can be nightshirts.... ....
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

I'm game for T-Shirts.  You can never have too many.  I would like them to also be in a Rainbow of colors..  Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!  :)

GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Good ideas. Is there a consensus as to what the T-shirt should say? Should they be only adult sizes? What sizes should we carry? Is there a consensus as to the color of the T-shirt? What about the color of the lettering? Should we have Sweatshirts too?

Should they just say Let's Do Lunch, because certainly that statement will get many comments?

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy :laughing: :tongue: *evil*

Roger,

If anyone wants to have some fun, they can go to www.customink.com and design an LDL t-shirt--everything from color, text size and font, art, even import their own images--then save it and send the "prototype" to this thread so we can all ohh! and ahh!  Okay everyone, if you ever wanted to be a designer...here's your big chance (no pun intended!)  If I could've figured out how to do it from the site's instructions, I would have imported my creation...just a for grins tee.  It read across the back:  Why Diet...Let's Do Lunch!  Big loaded cornucopia under the slogan.  And www.letsdolunch.com running vertically down the short sleeve.

My "wants" in a tee are a vee neck--room for a fluffy neck and chubby chin without cutting off my windpipe, and a decent weight fabric--I don't want lookers to be able to count my rolls by seeing through my shirt--and long enough tails so as not to worry about exposing a plumber's crack when I bend over to heft up a watermelon.  (Although I am told the politically correct term these days is "contractor's cleavage!"

GEM

:kissed:
GEM
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Heres my vote, what about............

LetsdoLunch.com
GET ONBOARD!!!!

You dont want them to think we are advertising for the dating site lol
AND you want shy people who wont have the nerve to ask you about it but are still curious to be able to find out about it too just by going to the website.

How awesome would it be if someone said.....I found this site from someone wearing a T-SHIRT?????

I would like a tank top option as well to wear when I work out. 

Love and God Bless
Debbie
vleller

Post by vleller »

Let's see if this works. . .
http://www.customink.com/designs/ldllogo/13252053-2816476/share/?cm_mmc=share-_-emailb-_-designfront-_-end

I did a hat just to see if it would work.  Just playing around. . . . y'all can edit it all you want.
Lynn
Last edited by vleller on June 22nd, 2009, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Can I play too? 

That's a neat website except I can't figure out how to make changes to the *saved* design without having to re-name & save it all over again.
http://www.customink.com/designs/ldlshi ... esignfront

Like vieller says, you can help yourself and edit.
mrsj