THE MOST FILLING TOMATO SOUP EVER!

All our yummy soup recipes!
Gene

Re: THE MOST FILLING TOMATO SOUP EVER!

Post by Gene »

Little Mary,

DONT YOU DARE.......

GENE

i DID ENJOY THE BLACK BEAN SOUP AND THE FRESH SALMON. i STILL WANT THE RECIPES WHEN YOU GET TIME
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Newbies need to make this soup too.....SOOOO EASY AND DELICIOUS FOR DINNER
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

Hi Mary,
I just printed this too. It sounds soooo good.
Thank you so much!! :rose:
Valiadasilva

Post by Valiadasilva »

:D
I just tried this soup, actually fried the onions, and garlic, but I used fire roasted with garlic diced tomatoes (no nasties in their ings) blended the beans and water up in my Vita Mix (oh.. am I glad I bought that one several years ago) threw the cooked vegs in and blended the whole thing up..adding very little salt and pepper and basil.  It was hot from the onions, and of course in the VMix it was hot in seconds, no need to heat it on the stove and as it was 96 here yesterday that was a blessing... Thanks again Mary it was delicious.
PS (All I had was kidney beans in the red variety).
Valia Dasilva
Montana Artist
ChrissyV

Post by ChrissyV »

YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMY or in German Lecker !!!! i made this soup today and i really liked it.
I was so amazed that i just could eat 1 cup of it and i was feeling full.. Usually i can eat "soup" gallonwise..lol
:thumbsup:
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

sounds delicious!  :D I'm gonna make this tonight! yum!
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

This was WAY VERY DELICIOUS!! Although I changed mine up a bit...I was in a bit of a hurry so i wouldn't be late for church.
I used the red beans,diced tomato,all sorts of vegetables & mushrooms! It was Very delicious! I also added just about every season I could to it! I love season!  :) I had 1 bowl and a smoothie before church then came back and had 2 more bowls full! I'm so thankful for this boards!  :D Even after all this time of knowing about LDL it is still hard to fathom that I can eat as much as I want as long as I eat the right foods!! The soup almost tasted too good to be true..lol!

Well thanks everyone! I know I'll stick with it this time.
The last few times I didn't have long success because I wasn't adding enough variety!

I'm soo excited!! :D
Thanks everyone for your support!!
rodie

Post by rodie »

Have the tomato soup simmering on the stove right now,needed something new to try for tomorrow as I'm doing the soup and fruit flush.I am having the taco soup for lunch today.GOSH I love this ldl,to think how many diets I have tried and how much MONEY I have spent on different products(ya never know,one of them might have worked! ;)LOL)
Can't say it enough,THANKS ROGER.

Hugzzz
Rodie :)
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

I am going through all these recipes and my grocery list is growing. So great!!!! Now I just have to decide which soup I want first.
Thanks Little Mary  :thumbsup: