new and type 2 Diabetic

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
beechboy

new and type 2 Diabetic

Post by beechboy »

Hi I'm new hear
I must say you all have encouraged me and Ive only Ben here 3 days,I have ordered the book and waiting. Ive Ben Gleaning Info from your posts wow.
Thanksgiving my sugar went up to 595 witch scared me Ive Ben fighting the Dr about going on drugs we don't get along Ive asked God for help thats when i found Roger on the 700 club thank you JESUS. the sugar has Ben in the 300Rd's .so Ive changed my eating to what you have posted and what Ive read and my sugar is down 168 fasting and stays 170 Ive also lost 5lb already wow I cant wait to get the book. thank you all so much.
p.s. I have a question How do you copie and past the ticker ?
thanks again JOHN
Deborah D.
Master Member

Re: new and type 2 Diabetic

Post by Deborah D. »

beechboy maybe this will help you with the ticker...  And welcome to the LDL family!!!

Tickers are fun and easy.  Here's how ya do it ... thanks to Gwen:

TICKERS:  When you click on anyone's ticker, it takes you to the tickerfactory.com website where you can customize your own.  At the bottom of the first page you click to save & continue to the next page.  When you're finished, scroll down to the bottom & look for the "BB" (bulletin board) code.  Copy the whole thing & paste it into the signature box of your profile.

To open & edit your profile, click on your screen name, or on "PROFILE" in the dark blue band above this message window to the left.  Look for "Modify Profile" in the menu on the left and click on "Forum Profile Information".  That's where the signature box is where you paste the BB code (delete any text from in the little box first).

Good luck and God Bless!

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Hi John,

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=6217.0

Just follow the instructions posted by Mary.

CQ
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Welcome John
How wonderful to already be losing weight and you just began and is so good.  My book took awhile to come so I got on every board I could find iwth recipes and advice.  I found it was so helpful to read everything I could find and ask lots of questions.  It sounds like you are well on your way to health.  It will be fun to watch as your weight and your blood sugars decrease. 
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Just stay the course.  You can do it.  I've convinced my cousin to get on LDL.  He started in October.  His sugar was 250 plus.  He's lost almost 20 lbs, and his sugar has dropped to 125 fasting.  He's on metformin, and my goal for him is to get him in the normal range and get him off the metformin.    He's a funny guy, he bought the book, and has never read it.  He just asks me questions and I just find that too funny.  But, I sure don't mind.  He's a great guy, and I want him healthy.
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

:thumbsup: You are off to a great start!  You will continue to see improvement in your Diabetes if you stick to LDL...it's a real lifesaver!

Hang in there, we are here for you!

Doreen