My son Harrison

Let us pray for you!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: My son Harrison

Post by MsHeirloom »

Harrison is in my thoughts and prayers.  Imagine what could happen to a child with this condition if his mother weren't so convinced of the importance of healthy nutrition.  I am so sorry that your family is going thru this difficult challenge, Mary.  Hugs- Pam
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

May God wrap his arms around Harrison and protect him, lead and guide everyone that comes into his life!  Mary, you are a precious awesome loving mother!  Prayers and thoughts are with all of you.  *love*
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Well, if you have to go to Cincinnatti, I am sure the Ohio delegation will meet you there for Lunch!
Ohio is a very good place but be sure to bring your parka! No capri's until June!
Prayers that God will help get the whole thing resolved soon.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

Oh Mary I am so sorry that you both have to go through this. I will pray that his bleeding stops and he recovers quickly!!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

What an amazing attitude Harrison has for all that he is going through.  I guess he gets that after his Mom because Mary you are caring for Harrison and all of us here too with your input as food police.  Your family is in my prayers and my husband's prayers too!  {{Hugs!}}
mrsj
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

My, Harrison's health problem sounds so serious.  Cincinnati Children's treats my young cousin for a rare disease.  She has trouble digesting protein---she gets pancreatic  problems easily.  Since going there, she has improved.  My DH and I lived in Cincinnati for 3 years while he was in school.  I taught there 3 yrs.  If you do come, maybe some of us could visit with you a while, but then again, you will be very busy.  I would love seeing you and Harrison again. Our town is 21/2 hrs East of there.  We get the same weather, so it is cold.  Our prayers are for Harrison's  complete recovery.  *hug*  JF
knighte

Post by knighte »

I am sorry your son is ill. I will keep him in my prayers.
P
E
ukgrad77
New, but learning

Post by ukgrad77 »

My prayers are with you, Mary, your son, Harrison, and the rest of your family.  Go where you need to go to find the best care for your gift from God........he sounds like a really special young man.  Stick with it and I know you and the drs will find a way to heal him.
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

I am so sorry for all that you and Harrison are going through right now but thank the Lord He is leading you in the right path for this to all turn around. Many prayers are going up for you daily.. Lots of hugs.. Kathie in Fl.
[
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

So sorry to hear this Mary......prayers going out that you get answers from Drs. quickly and healing can begin
Love
Debbie
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Oh Mary I am so sorry for all Harrison and your family is going thru.  I will continue to pray for all of you. 
Rbt

Post by Rbt »

Our God still heals. Sometimes He allows healing through medicine, sometimes He just steps in. 
It says in the NT that Jesus came to over come sickness and death - we will believe in that for Harrison. (and peace for the rest of the family!)
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome Rbt,
I will stand in agreement with you for Harrison's total healing
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

i agree as well with RBT!!
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Just noticed your prayer request, Mary, and I too willl be adding my prayers to everyone elses prayers for Harrison's complete healing. Jerrie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Harrison remains in my heart and prayers, Mary.  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Mary, you  seem to stay so calm through this, so your strength has to come from the Lord.  Our prayers are with your family and for Harrison's healing.  *love*  JF