Eat Until Full to Lose Weight...because all Calories are NOT the Same!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Eat Until Full to Lose Weight...because all Calories are NOT the Same!

Post by LINDA RN »

:thumbsup:

I like it. No confusion or misinterpretation
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

And those processed carbs go straight to the waist where it causes havoc being associated with heart, cardiovascular and diabetes.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I think you've got a winner Roger. Very simple and easy to understand.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

*love*
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

I am new to LDL.  I have read the book and have been reading the message boards for a while.  I have 30 to 40 lbs. to lose.  Just to make sure I understand, when you say the evolving science of LDL is that you can eat LDL approved foods when ever you want, does that mean any LDL approved food even for dinner (or is it just fruits/smoothies for dinner).  Also, sometimes when my hubby and I are watching TV at night, I feel like a snack, even though I am not hungry.  Is it okay to have any LDL approved foods for evening snacks, even if you are not really hungry?
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome JerrieH,
Great to have you join us.
You will continue to loose weight eating LDL foods anytime although the losses may be slower.
It is better to eat LDL foods anytime when you are hungry or even suffering the "munchies" than to just give up and go back to the old fat-laden comfort foods that got you overweight. Many desperately wanted to loose weight fast but just had trouble sticking to the fast track and gave up and quit. Snacking on popcorn at night is better than having a feeding frenzie of twinkies and ice cream! Frozen grapes work as a snack too although in this blizzard frozen grapes is not what I am craving!  ;D
Linda

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

JerrieH- Welcome to LDL.  The best way of eating in the universe!  You will love it here.  The food and the people are the best!  Pam
Last edited by MsHeirloom on February 1st, 2011, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Thank you all for your help.  I am looking forward to losing the weight I want to lose on this program.  It just makes sense.  And you all are so supportive.  Thanks again.  :)
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

JerrieH, Welcome to LDL WOE and to the boards.  We are here to encourage and to be encouraged.  :)  :thumbsup: JF
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

JerrieH, welcome to LDL!  Your gonna love it!  My husband and I have both lost 20+ lbs in 4 months.  My husband was not eating straight LDL but is changing toward my way, LDL woe and is very happy with it as well.  I lost 22 lbs with health issues and taking 1 meal off a week, which by the way I don't recommend if you want to lose the weight more quickly.  Some fellow LDL'ers did straight LDL and I believe I read somewhere that one of them lost 50 lbs in 6 months.  There is nothing like this out there.  No cravings, No hunger and when your body begins to change before your eyes you won't believe it either but it really works! 
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Thanks for the encouragement MylifeforHim.  It is much appreciated.  Good job to you and your husband.  It sounds like this plan works great for you.  I'm expecting good results too.  Thanks again.  Jerrie :)
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I want to encourage you also.
My husband lost about 85lbs. got completely off his BP pills and stomach pills. The general aches and pains and headaches are gone also and neither one of us has had to take Motin in a very long time. I lost 51 lbs but still have 55 to go. but the reshaping that LDL does for the body covers the excess pounds that are subborn to leave. Most think now I should be at goal because of the way my clothes fit. I look like I weigh alot less than I do and that is refreshing and encouraging and keeps ya going when, on other "diets", you would quit when you hit plateau's.
Linda

JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Linda, your husband's 85 lbs. loss and your 51 pound loss is amazing. :thumbsup:  Was it just from doing LDL.  And if so, how long did it take?  You have such great results with LDL.  Thanks so  much for the encouragement.  I'm so glad for you and your husband that you were able to shed the pounds and feel better.  I'm sure your weight losses are an inspiration to many people.  Jerrie 
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

We were already on the road to eating healthier for several months before LDl just by eliminating MSG and High Fructose Corn Syrup from anything we ate. Lost maybe 5-15 lbs doing that, but when hubby saw Roger on the 700Club, we knew this was what the Lord had for us. Took us about a year. Less for DH but you know how men always loose easier  :shock:
Neither of us feels like we are at goal yet, but we plan to eat this way from now on!
Got a big pot of Taco Soup on and it smells sooooo good. What could be better in this bitter cold weather???
Linda

JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Well you weight losses are wonderful.  I also seen Roger on 700 Club.  I love to watch the 700 Club.  Roger's testimony on there was great.  He was very inspiring.  Thanks again for the info.  :)
dianne91

Post by dianne91 »

Hello everyone,
I am new to LDL and figured I would jump in here and say hello, until I find a better place to introduce myself.

One of my dearest friends Trish has gotten me started on LDL, and she is truly and inspiration with how wonderful she has done.    For me its been only about 5 days so far,and I am loving it.  I have been starting each day with a banana.... and it now feels like its my start to a new healthy day.  I love cooking, and am excited about trying new things.  I am new to eating beans.... and what a wonderful surprise, beans are great. 

I look forward to starting to get to know you....  and joining in on being a newer skinnier me. ! 

Dianne
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Wishing you lots of success, keep us posted and welcome to LDL. IF YOU FOLLOW IT YOU WILL LOSE. Some lose faster than  others but in the long run it does happen. Just hang in there.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Hi Dianne,

Welcome to LDL and the message boards. This is a great group of people here who have bonded together in our common goal.....to lose weight and be healthier.  If you have any questions about this way of eating, just ask. We're all willing to help.

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.