NEEDWIFE NEEDS YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
needwife

NEEDWIFE NEEDS YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Post by needwife »

HELLO ALL I AM STILL ALIVE AND WELL AND IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A LITTLE 5 FT , 115 POUND SWEETHEART, THIS LITTLE GAL LOOKS AFTER ME 100%, SHE IS THE BEST THING TO EVER STEP INTO MY LIFE.

SHE  LOVES ME LIKE NO OTHER PERSON IN MY LIFE (EXCEPT MOM) EVER HAS. WE ARE LIKE PEAS & CARROTS, AND SHE LOVES TO FISH AND SHE BAITS HER ON HOOK TOO.LOL

JUST TURNED 50 AND LIFE IS GETTING BETTER FOR ME.

NOW HERE IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU.

I AM GETTING READY TO ASK HER TO MARRY ME.

I NEED SOME SUGGESTION ON( HOW ) AND (WHERE) TO ASK HER TO MARRY ME. ( LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP HERE), MEN YOU CAN JOIN IN TO , BUT I AM NOT EXPECTING MUCH FROM YOU. LOL

OK NOW GET THOSE SUGGESTIONS IN SOON. THANKS AND TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: NEEDWIFE NEEDS YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Post by LINDA RN »

Well, whatever you do, if she is shy and easily embarrassed, don't go on national TV to do it!!!
Think about what makes your relationship special and make it a moment that will be special for both of you.
Putting a 5K diamond ring in a worm and getting her to take the bait probably won't work either!  ;D
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Happy for you and for the little gal.  The  special moment is what counts, so make sure that moment is memorable.  Sometimes, simplicity is the best way.  I love you and want you in my life for the rest of my life.  Would you please marry this big hunk of a man, ME!!!  I'm certain you will come up with a clever, meaningful way.  :thumbsup: JF
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Needwife - since she loves to fish, you could take her fishing (along with a picnic basket dinner) and have the ring "securely" attached to the end of a fishing line and let her real it in (assuming a big fish wouldn't come by and swallow it).  You could bait it on your line, and cast it out, then ask her to trade fishing poles with you, and she wouldn't know what is on the other end, if you did it slyly.  Hopefully she wouldn't real it in with moss hanging from it...lol  Jerrie :)
Last edited by JerrieH on July 1st, 2011, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rodie

Post by rodie »

Needwife,
I'm glad that you have found someone special,and now want to take it to the next step. Why don't you just google "cleaver ways to ask a girl to marry you" and read up?
Good Luck
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Needwife,

Congratulations on finding your true love  *hug* .  You are so deserving of a happy life and I hope with all my heart that she accepts your proposal.  However you do it, the day will always be a memorable one.  If she is a lady who likes simple things in life, make it a simple proposal.  A special restaurant would do with the ring presentation after your meal.  If she is adventuresome, look on the web like Rodie suggests for the ultimate proposal!
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

I think you should put the ring in a tacklebox. Present her with a new tacklebox with all new stuff in it along with the ring.. Please keep us informed.. I'm so excited for you!!!  ;D

mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Needwife, Congratulations on finding the woman of your dreams!  She is one lucky lady.  :thumbsup:

I have always enjoyed reading your words on this forum!  Everyone has suggested excellent ideas and I wanted to add that you have a way with words and a very caring heart and I think if you can put that on paper or into action somehow it will make a very special memory for both of you!

May God bless you with health, wealth and most of all Love.  *love*
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

WELL, NEEDWIFE, ONE THING THAT WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN AFTER YOU MARRY IS YOU'LL NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SOON TO BE FIANCEE.  IF I THINK OF ANY GOOD SUGGESTION, I'LL POST LATER.  I LOVE THE FISHING LINE WITH THE RING ON THE END --  SEEMS SHE'S ALREADY CAUGHT YOU! 
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Hold her hand................look into her eyes............take a breath.........and say the words......
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Joe, very good idea! That would do it for me....A romatic place would also help  Let us know how it goes.  Wither
EllenSue
New, but learning

Post by EllenSue »

Needwife:   

What is her love language?  Acts of Service is my guess since you said that she takes such excellent care of you.  Usually we give what we want to receive.  You might consider doing something quite extraordinary for her that she might consider an act of love...include a long eye to eye look (soul to soul), holding her hands, tell that you love her and ask her to marry you, with a big grin!  You already know that she loves you, you've gotten thru the most difficult part-finding each other! 

I wish for you both a lovely life together.  DH and I are in our 33rd year and we were both married previously.  True love is real!

Ellen Sue
Ellen Sue
Denver, Colorado

Started LDL  6/20/2011
Gluten Free since 9/2009

LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CRICK ON THIS!    ;D  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Blessed and loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by witheraway1 »

If you value the ring keep it out of the water. You don't want it in the belly of a fish.  :laughing:
Have you poped the question yet?
patns

Post by patns »

I just read an article on this. It said it is becoming a big thing for someguys to arrange elaborate public proposals when for most women it is a very private intimate moment. As your love is a quiet private person keep it private simple and sincere. A nice dinner followed by a short walk to someplace special to you where you pop the question would be ideal in my books. Good luck!
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I agree.. :thumbsup:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Keep us posted, Needwife.  We are all excited to hear how you ask and how she reacts!  Pam
needwife

Post by needwife »

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS, KEEP  THEM COMING, I AM GETTING ALL KINDS OF GOOD IDEAS.

SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PUT A AD IN THE NEWSPAPER, TO ASK HER TO MARRY ME, AND ANOTHER SAID TO PUT A BIG SIGN IN THE FRONT YARD AND CALL  THE LOCAL TV  NEW STATION AND GET IT ON TV.

JUST NOT SURE WHAT TO DO YET, IF I COULD ONLY SING. LOL

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE SUGGESTIONS , SO KEEP THEM COMING. TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Since you are probably a better writer than a singer, how about writing a book of your life so far together. You can buy the fancy bindings that make it look like a published book. Of course, the happy ending will be the proposal with a picture of the ring. Of course you will need to be on hand to uncover the real thing.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

OK, NEEDWIFE, ENOUGH SUGGESTIONS!  I'LL GIVE YOU THE NIKE SUGGESTION, "JUST DO IT!"  ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!  :D  :thumbsup: