My Hope

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Deaf David

My Hope

Post by Deaf David »

Hi LDL Folk, My sister persisted and encouraged me to get this book when author came to lecture at Barne & Noble few week ago. So I went over during my lunch break and saw him lectured but unfortunately as deaf........ I can only understand few words as author emphasized Olive Oil, popcorn etc.... My ability as computer tech to learn and  read anything from websites.
Today I am reading and trying to learn what all foods which do or don't help me. Of course I have suffered so long from a difficult roller coaster road. So I am striving to  make a life difference with my faithful prayer: Psalm 23
Deaf Dave
niki

Re: My Hope

Post by niki »

hello david...it's a good thing you listened to your sister....i have a brother...but he often seems like an immovable force when i want him to do something...luckily,you can easily communicate online and you have the book so you have the basics of the diet....it's a wonderful way to eat and doesn't feel like a diet at all......you lose cravings...you eat when you're hungry....you feel better not eating all those unhealthy carbs....these boards are a great place to bring your questions or for encouragement when you need it.....welcome.....and God bless you....niki       
Rachel

Re: My Hope

Post by Rachel »

Welcome Dave:  What a blessing that you have the
book.  I am sure that you will love this LDL way of
eating.  We are all here to support you.  I am fairly
new myself and believe me, any question you have
about the diet will get answered right here. 
Roger has been wonderful along with everyone else.
Everyone is so encouraging too.  You will be blessed.
And keep reading your Psalms, they help me too.
Rachel