Newbie here

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
3greatgifts

Newbie here

Post by 3greatgifts »

I've been on Weight Watchers for 6 months and have lost 15 lbs. Not much weight loss for $300. I'm very frustrated because I followed the plan to a T and the weight loss has been so very slow. I've been exercising a lot too. I also don't eat much processed food....don't like all the chemicals.

I picked up the LDL book a couple years ago and tried it for about a month. It was tough to do. But this last week on vacation, I decided I'm going to get the book up and try again and give up on WW. Those results I can do on my own w/o costing so much money.

So, today, I'm going to find my book, read it, make a grocery list and get this party started..... :tongue:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Newbie here

Post by MsHeirloom »

Three- You can do this and will enjoy it every step of the way!  Use the money you would have spent on WW to buy a new wardrobe!  Welcome to LDL!!!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

We're here to help 3GG.
And warm weather is the best time to start!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Welcome to the boards.  I'm a lifetime WW, but I was usually hungry on their plan.  It works for some, but LDL has been the answer for me.  I'm not looking for any other plan because my cravings are gone, and I'm content.  The board members are great motivators.  :thumbsup:  JF
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I followed WW for a long time. I didn't like paying all the fees and still being hungry. LDL works for me. I love the fact that there are no fees, just good eating and lots of support from this board.
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

I was on ww for a long time, too. So was my husband. We lost but, it wasn't as easy or as quick of a weight loss as it has been on LDL. Besides, no points are counted, no calories, just make it fresh, lower fat & no processed foods and that's it! I read Wheat Belly before I found LDL. The idea of doing away with all grains or processed foods was so foreign to me. But, it made sense to me. I had done low carb off & on for years; but, I just couldn't stay on it. Then, I found LDL.  It has got to be one of the best WOE I've ever found. I thank God & Roger every day for it. I've practically read every recipe, and most posts on these message boards since I began in January. I'm still reading & learning. There is a wealth of information here. Keep coming back and ask questions!  :)
Shari

cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

It's so nice to have you here with us Shari, I see you are 1/2 way there. Great Job!