What a great plan!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Mark F.

What a great plan!

Post by Mark F. »

For years I have gained, dropped weight, and added more weight. I was at wits end trying to find a way to control my weight. When I hit 290 and a 50 inch waist I tried a popular plan that "allowed me to eat what I wanted" as long as I met certain point values. I lost 18 pounds before going nuts from the constant hunger. Then I was right back at 290. I heard about LDL on a news article (I think) so I ordered the book. It was the 10,305th diet book I had ever ordered and I expected it was most likely going to be another failure. After reading the book, I started the plan on April 30, 2006. Today June 28th I am 257. My long term goal is 190, so I am 32% of the way to that goal.

So far this is the only plan I have ever stuck with for more than a month. It is the easiest and most simple plan imaginable. While it is still early in my quest I can actually see this plan being a life time eating plan. I stay full, eat when I want and have no craving for sweets (thanks to the fruit).

I hope that in another 30 days or so I can provide an update of even more success.

Mr. Wilson, thank you for sharing you plan.
niki

Re: What a great plan!

Post by niki »

hi mark...it's wonderful to hear you're doing so well and love let's do lunch like i do.....i had given up even trying to lose weight when i happened to see the title of the book online...in a couple of months,you lost over 30 pounds.....how awesome is that..........have you been eating a lot of fruit?....and how about bean soups?... and it sounds like you're already craving free......that's the part i think i love the best because it makes me feel normal....welcome to our boards..............niki
Last edited by niki on July 25th, 2006, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

mark,
I am so glad you found LDL...I wish you the best of luck with it.  The support you will find here is great, so use it!!  You will soon look at those size 50 waist pants and wonder who wore those!! God bless and good luck!!
ANG
Mark F.

Post by Mark F. »

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words.