skinny

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
britt89
New, but learning

skinny

Post by britt89 »

First of all Hi to all of you! I just started the diet Monday,July 17th.I was wondering if I stayed on this diet a long time would I get very thin? I don't want to be extreamly skinny I need to lose some weight but not too much.Any advice for me? Thank-you!
-Brittany!
britt89
New, but learning

Re: skinny

Post by britt89 »

thank-you guys for answering my questions! It's cool that all of us that are on this diet can talk to each other about whats happening with us!
-Brittany!
niki

Post by niki »

hi britt.....i'm so glad that you've found let's do lunch...it's a wonderful way of eating.......REALLY,the only way to eat and be thin and stay that way......i tell everyone to make sure to EAT UNTIL FULL,enjoying the sweetest fruit and homemade bean soups....keep the more portable snacks handy so that you're NEVER HUNGRY......
   those are my 2 favorite tips......there are a couple of postings on the boards on beans...check them out...on the discussion board "beans..they're what's for lunch AND dinner"....and tips for healthy living "eat beans and be a string bean"............
  any questions or concerns?.....ASK AWAY...........we're all on these boards to help each other......welcome.....sincerely ,niki 
Last edited by niki on July 25th, 2006, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
britt89
New, but learning

Post by britt89 »

this is great! thanks again!;) I think the smoothies are my favorite.I can't get enough of them..how long should you need to be on this diet before losing a dress size or 2?
-Brittany!
niki

Post by niki »

hi britt....it depends on a lot of things...how old you are...wether you have any medical conditions or issues that would make you lose slower....i would say the best marker would be how you've lost in the past.....although,i hadn't been able to successfully lose weight in years...and on this program i've lost 30 pounds in about 6 months...i was squeezing into 16's...so let's say i was really up to an 18 but was in denial....in another 5 pounds,my size 12 pants will fit me comfortably..anital had told me that she believed that it was 1 size for every 10 pound loss...so i would say 20 pounds and if you lose better than i do(most people do...although not all)you can probably lose that in a couple of months.......BUT,please don't hold me to that...i'm just speculating...Let's Do Lunch is wonderful because your focus is on eating right and having NO CRAVINGS...to me,it is almost like the losing weight part is a side effect....you go on this program to eat right and get rid of the cravings and you just happen to lose weight......................niki
Last edited by niki on July 25th, 2006, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
britt89
New, but learning

Post by britt89 »

Ok..it sounds good to me.Thank-you!
-Brittany!