Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Anyone know the whereabouts of Glen Mahan?

God bless,

Roger Troy

Profile Send private message  

Hello Roger!
I don't know how old this post is but I dropped in this morning and happened to see this. Hope you are doing well! Good to hear from you,
God bless,

Glen Mahan

Hello Glen,

It's Great to hear from you. Hope everything is well with you and yours.

We and our family are doing well...thanks for asking.

How are you doing...anything new about which we would be interested?

Your friend forever,

RT

Roger,
It's so good to hear from you and so thankful that you are well! I've had a few very stressful events happen in our life in the last few years. During those stressful times I started eating non LDL food for comfort and out of old habits and gained a lot of weight back. I didn't gain all my weight back but almost all of it. Since gaining that weight back it has caused me a lot of health issues and pain. I am desperate to lose that weight again that I lost but have been having a tough time getting back on the wagon, so to speak. So, I'm reading my book again and trying to get started over again! I'm remembering some wonderful victories that I had and what a wonderful feeling it was to reach those weight goals, I will never forget them! I hope that getting active with the message boards might give me a little boost! I fully believe that God let me find "let's do lunch" originally when I found the article in the "First" magazine. I have never read that magazine before that I can remember nor have I read it since finding the LDL article since then! I went to a local bookstore (we were out of town on vacation) and found the red LDL book. I believe it was the last copy they had in that bookstore!
So, I'm hoping and praying that I can get back on this wagon and begin to lose that weight again. I'm very upset that I have allowed myself to gain this weight back but I can't anything about that now but I can change it from this day forward.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message!
May God continue to bless you and your family!
Glen

Glen, I'm so happy to tell you that Let's Do Lunch has changed to the following, as THE way to eat (after getting your doctor's approval first, of course):

You eat whichever foods and/or recipes that are appealing to you, Until You Are Full, whenever you are hungry, No Matter How Often That Is and no matter how many calories you consume. You have to Trust that in doing this your body will Force you to become full faster and faster with each week that goes by...thus, you start eating less and less...thus, consuming fewer and fewer calories and losing weight. You get to the point where you can control your eating like a thin person does...thus, your losing all the weight you want!

The above is the Only way to assure success in keeping your weight off, and believe it or not the above allows you to lose weight at almost the same pace as following the new red book.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

Hello dear friend!
Just thought I would drop in and see how you are doing? Hope you and your family are doing well!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Glen Mahan