Add me to the list...

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
maggiemae

Add me to the list...

Post by maggiemae »

I started LDL on July 4...weighed myself August 4 and had a 13.5 lb weightloss.  I was quite amazed to say the least.  I am due to step on my scale Monday, Sept. 4.  I don't plan on having anywhere a loss that I had my first month.

Maggie
PattyCakes

Re: Add me to the list...

Post by PattyCakes »

Way To Go, Maggie!!

Patty
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Thanks, Patty    :D

I'm halfway to my goal....monday is just a few days away!  woo-hoo!

Have a great day, Patty.

Maggie
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Thats awesome Maggie...congrats and I cant wait to see your update Monday!!
ANG
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Hey Ang,

Thanks so much...I'm excited about weighing in on Monday-I hope I can stick it out until then.  I know I won't have a loss like the one I had last month, but even if it's a few pounds, I'll be happy.  I'll keep ya posted....

Cheers,

Mag
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Way to go Maggie!  I waited and waited for you to post your first month results, and even posted a new topic called, "maggiemae?" - so I'm really glad to hear your results.

And this was so frustrating!  This was the first time today that I could get on to reply!  Computers!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Carolyn,      ;)

Thanks so much for thinking of me!  Don't mention computers!!  Ours totally fried about two weeks ago.  I can't even turn the darned thing on without it automatically shutting down.  Something, or someone, deleted our spyware and antivirus programs.    >:(    All of my LDL notes and emails that I saved are gone.  We even had to get new email addresses.  We bought a wireless laptop and I'm lovin' it.  Being able to sit in my comfy chair and surf and do emails is fabulous.  A friend borrowed my LDL book so I can't even refer to it.  I have to give great thanks to Niki and Mary for answering all my questions.  There are some great people here and I'm glad to be associated with you all. 

So....I'm excited about weighing in.

I'll be back......

Maggie  :)
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Thank you, Roger!  I feel so good eating this way.  I didn't think I'd ever lose my cravings for sweets and the other fast food stuff.  Way to go!  It's LDL forever for me....

Your friend,

Maggie

PS  I'm so glad I caught you on the news at the end of June.
Last edited by Anonymous on September 6th, 2006, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
flwrswlt
New, but learning

Post by flwrswlt »

Super job Maggie! I think this is a superb plan. I would normally say keep up the good work. But this plan is so easy. A person doesn't really have to work at it.

Again, Good job Maggie,

Madelon
niki

Post by niki »

just saying that it doesn't take a lot of work(or effort)shows me that YOU'VE got it too......keep up the good work.....................niki
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

There is no work whatsoever with LDL.  There's no measuring, counting, adding, subtracting or anything.  Just take all of the ingredients that are LDL allowable and "have at it" (as Roger would say).  I made Mary's Pizza Soup this afternoon and it is sooooo good; so is Niki's Fasoulada....yum, yum, yum! 

Maggie
mzunocennt

Re: Add JIM to the list...

Post by mzunocennt »

And I am reporting that my boyfriend/fiance has lost 15 lbs as well as swelling on a sore leg. he is the one who is 6'4" and weighs or used to 528 so take away 15 and he weighs now 513 Yee haaa
mzunocennt

Post by mzunocennt »

keep up good work Maggie.
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Hi there,

Thanks for all of the support.  I weighed in yesterday and lost 2.5 lbs.  Not too bad, I don't think.  I wasn't expecting to lose anywhere near the 13.5 lbs. I lost a month ago.

Woo-hoo......yay me!

Mag 
niki

Post by niki »

you're doing great,maggie........keep up the good work....niki
maggiemae

Post by maggiemae »

Hey Niki,    ;)

Thank you!  I must be doing something right!  After all the emails you and I have exchanged it's working well for me.  Thank you so much for all your help and support.  You have no idea how much I appreciate it.    ;D

Maggie   
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Maggie thats' awesome and yes 2.5 lbs a month is definitely a success..you will be at your goal weight soon, and without hunger...Praise God!!
ANG