Newbie to LDL

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
apatrick99

Newbie to LDL

Post by apatrick99 »

Hello All!! My name is Ayesha, and I'm a Newbie to LDL! I am in the middle of my 2nd week on the program and I love it so far :D I am doing the program with my husband, in our first week I lost 5.8 lbs and he lost 8 lbs. We were thrilled & even more motivated after seeing our numbers on the scale drop! We live in NJ, and are parents to our awessom 10 almost 11 yr old son and lovely 5 yr old daughter. Our goal ultimately outside of the weight loss is to just be healthy so we can be around to watch our kids and their grandkids and their grandkids grow! We are excited for the journey. One question, does LDL have a facebook page?
chewy

Re: Newbie to LDL

Post by chewy »

welcome ayesha! you will love LDL! are you eating beans,popcorn and corn thins daily?they are such delicious and satisfying carbohydrates along with the fruits and vegetables!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I have many friends on facebook, but I consider FB too public to share the things I can on the LDL community board. There are many of my friends and family that cannot understand the things I share on the LDL board. I don't feel free to open up heart and soul to all, but can share things on a 1 to 1 basis. Welcome to the healthy lifestyle and you will teach your children how to eat to live. God is good and He created us to enjoy life and share our joy. It is true that you like what you eat, so enjoy the trip to skinny town and although it is simple, it is not always easy. You will be an example to many people and enjoy the benefits of better health. There are no promises we can give you but God is the greatest promise keeper. Life is good.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hello and WELCOME Ayesha!

Yes LDL has a facebook page. It's here... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-Do-Lunch/212101397445

Like Omalani said, you are free to go there and share, but it's a very public place. So, if you want to share more personal things, you are also free to do that here as well. :D

Also, ask questions anytime. There is always someone who can and will answer you here. It make take a bit but questions are always answered. You've chosen, in my opinion, the healthiest way of eating there is. Sounds like you and hubs are off to an awesome start! It's great to have you here.

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Zesti »

Lp- perfectly said!!
Welcome Ayesha, so glad you are here. The answers you get to questions and the support you receive here is fantastic. And, oh so many delicious recipes, yummy!
Zesti
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Welcome Ayesha! Glad to hear that you are off to a great start.
apatrick99

Post by apatrick99 »

Thank You All For Your Warm Welcome! Yes FB is very public, I'm more than happy to share with you all here on the message boards. I'm very excited about the program and glad to get such support from you all already! Thanks! :D