[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Coming back to LDL

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coming back to LDL

I'm thinking about coming back to the LDL woe! I have done this several times in the past and it has always worked for me and made me feel better. Here lately usually after I eat unhealthy things my heart beats pretty fast and hard. I just ask for prayer as I am thinking of doing this. I just don't want to mess up again. It's so hard for me to stick with it. I don't give up easily.

Thank you all! :ymhug:

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Coming back to LDL

Brittany,

We are all here for you if you decided to try again. :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP

We would be excited to have you come back and get healthy with us, Brittany!!!
Pam

Brittany, we have all been there and done that. We are not perfect, but if we are honest and listen to our body we can enjoy that feeling good and grow along spiritual lines. There are so many things that could cause a rapid heartbeat and I hope you have made an appointment to talk this over with your Doctor or gynecologist. I will lift you up in prayer and do a better job of following LDL myself, because I too have been taking back foods that are not edifying my body. I am holding steady but suffering more heartburn and allergy symptoms. You will feel so much better I know, because you don't give up easily. Life is sweet but stay away from sugar!! =))

C'mon back, and don't jump ship again!!! (That's an order, my friend!)

Thank y'all!! :D I have started eating the LDL way again. Today is day 2. I have been felling better, and my heart is not beating hard. I do plan on seeing a doctor soon about a check up just to make sure everything is okay.

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

I had to see the doctor today for my ankle and I need to lose some weight to take pressure off of my ankle and I have borderline high blood pressure....all the more reason to stick with this.

Welcome back.. You will do great again, Bree!

Just losing 10 lbs. the LDL way, can lower your blood pressure and keep your blood sugar stable. I have been able to cut back on my meds and my numbers are better. Invest in a machine to monitor your blood pressure as it is very important to keep it within normal limits. Also losing 10 lbs. will take pressure off your knee joints and your feet will love you. Take 1 day at a time. Life is good. :ymhug: :-*

I'm excited about being back with LDL again. I'm on day 4 and I have had some headaches because of the sugar withdrawal, but for the most part I feel okay. I know I'll probably be much better after about a week.

Last night I had a dream I cheated on my diet. :-o I was mad at myself and thought, Ugh, I did it again. I have to stick with it this time. :D

LOL, isn't that just like the ole devil?
A couple years after hubby was delivered from cigarettes, he dreamed he was smoking again, YUK!

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Yes, it probably was the dirty devil. Lol
I'm proud I have stuck to it so far. :)