Wasa Light Rye Crispbread

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
ladyfish

Wasa Light Rye Crispbread

Post by ladyfish »

I am a Newbie and I have read the book. I am having trouble finding the Wasa Light Rye Crispbread. Where can I find this? I really enjoyed the book and have tried the frozen grapes and they are delicious!!
niki

Re: Wasa Light Rye Crispbread

Post by niki »

hi lady......i am almost positive you can find them in any supermarket....here in ny,i see them in the supermarket ALL the time.....
  keep trying all the different allowable foods and enjoy.....make sure you're eating until full......never let yourself be hungry..............welcome to our boards...niki
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Hi and welcome Lady! In the food stores in my area, I find the Wasa and the RyeKrisp and the Finn Crisps usually at the end of the cookie and cracker aisle where all the other specialty crackers are - Melba Toast, flat breads, Carr's wheat crackers, etc. Or they might sometimes be in where you find the regular rice cakes. And don't forget to check out the health food section of your food store, too, as they can sometimes hide out there. Good luck to you! .........nyKath
imkay

Post by imkay »

i actually found them at Target.  they had them in the food section with the crackers.  but i didn't really care for them.  see if you can find Corn Thins instead.  i bet you will be much happier with those!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

The Wasas and RyeKrisp are definitely an acquired taste. If you're the kind of person who used to like Shredded Wheat cereal without sugar, you'll like the Wasa. They're really dry and crunchy, but they're full of such good stuff and are much better than a slice of bread. If dark bread and granolas and whole grain cereals were never your "thing," then the Corn Thins will be a much more tasty choice. ..........nyKath
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Hello Ladyfish, and Welcome. ... It took me 5 weeks to find that the ShopRite by me keeps the Wasa Light Rye Crispbread on the shelf above the frozen vegetables. How did I discover that ???? I broke down, and asked the person at the courteous desk. 

You may want to save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and ask your supermarket courteous desk representative where they are kept (you know, guys never ask for directions, or where items are).
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
grammabugcr

Post by grammabugcr »

Hi out local little grocery stores keep them with the bread.Hope you find them,Grammabugcr
ladyfish

Post by ladyfish »

Thank you for all the good information. I don't feel alone now since I have good friends to help me along. Thank you so much. Ladyfish  :)