Starting Today

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Shane
New, but learning

Starting Today

Post by Shane »

I have officially started LDL today. I'm excited by the potential of this. This is a great forum with a lot of help and encouragement. I also like the fact that Roger Troy comes and posts himself. He seems to be a great guy with a heart of gold.
niki

Re: Starting Today

Post by niki »

hi shane....just make sure to eat all the allowable foods from all the food groups UNTIL full.....and keep snacks handy so that you're never hungry......i wish you success...............niki   
Shane
New, but learning

Post by Shane »

Thanks Niki. That's one of the great things about this. Being full. No more starving! I'm only a half day in, but so far so good.
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Welcome Shane !! You won't believe how simple this is. As long as you follow Roger Troy's ideology you will lose weight without evening trying.

The folks on the board are always here to help you. Ask as many questions as you have. It's best to correct any errors early.

And what you said about Roger Troy is correct .. he's a man who cares for each and everyone who on LDL. He's is truly a blessing.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
greenglass
New, but learning

Post by greenglass »

Welcome to the "family", Shane.  You truly will receive encouragement from members and wonderful advice.  Enjoy the journey!
Lori
minnieme

Post by minnieme »

Welcome Shane...we are all so blessed to be a part of this wonderful ldl community.  Remember this motto: slow and steady wins the weight loss race!  Never give up, never give in!

In Christ, Mary
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience but rather spiritual beings having a human experience.
barbcar1

Post by barbcar1 »

;D Today is l month and went to Doctor's for checkup and weight was down  8 pounds. Not bad for someone on the road eating at restruarants.
I am in outside Regional sales for VisaMasterCard so my job takes me
lots of miles in my state. But the LDL is easy to follow , I tend to pack
a lot of fruit and things I can eat and much on.
Thanks a bunch,
God Bless Roger!!!
Barbcar1
niki

Post by niki »

that's great..keep up the good work(and welcome to our boards)........................niki
Shane
New, but learning

Post by Shane »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. So far things have been going good. I'm glad things are going good for you, Barb. I travel a little for work and see that can be a potential danger zone.