also new

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
ccpugs

also new

Post by ccpugs »

Hi,
my husband and I just began ldl this week.  I've lost 2 1/2 pounds already, and am excited about a meal plan that fills me and does not rob me!
This afternoon's lunch was the wonderful lasagna (from the book) we had it with Salad.  Tomorrow my husband wants to finish it with  a side of fresh green beans.

We are amazed to be full at night especially on fruit!

thanks for making your plan available and for this support community.
Grammasuz

Re: also new

Post by Grammasuz »

Welcome aboard!! Isn't this the greatest eating plan?  I have been on for just a little over 10 weeks and am loving it.  And the message boards are encouraging, helpful and ENTERTAINING.  Wishing you continued success.
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

CCPugs and Husband, Welcome !! Glad to hear your success so far. More is yet to come.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hello and Welcome to you both!!

;D  ;D  ;D  LDL rocks and so do these people on these boards!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by robnveronica »

Welcome to the family!!!! Good luck to you both!
niki

Post by niki »

hi ccpugs...sounds like you and your husband are off to a great start...just make sure that you eat until full....AND try some of the bean soup recipes......this is such a WONDERFUL way of eating...i NEVER get tired of the foods and i've been doing this for 9 months..i just made up a new soup that my daughter ate today and loved....i had some broccolirabe that i had cooked in garlic and oil.....i added chicken broth and cannelini beans...it came out great.....you can do ALL kinds of things.....but,the beans are a really important part of this lifetime of eating...alternate beans with lentils which are easier to digest...try the pureed soups(the one i like is the israeli chickpea soup)..........
  if you have any questions,don't hesitate to ask.............i wish you both success....welcome to our boards.....sincerely,niki       
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Welcome CC and husband.  You have certainly hit the lotto by finding this eating plan.  No hunger, no cravings.  Its like nothing Ive ever experience in my 44 years of life.  Youre gonna LOVE IT!!!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do.
GOD BLESS
DEBBIE
Ms Dee
New, but learning

Post by Ms Dee »

Hi ccpugs....I'm also new here ..I tried starting my LDL yesterday but was out most of the day..so today is my first full day of being on it and so far so good...can you tell me where you found the lasanga in the book...I can't seem to find it...tku Dee
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Hi Dee! Don't know which lasagne recipe is being discussed, but in the old book there's Brando's Lasagne on page 144 that uses zucchini slices in place of the pasta noodles. I made it w/o the meat and just used jarred sauce that had no sugar in it and it was fabulous! Enjoy! :) ....NYKath
Ms Dee
New, but learning

Post by Ms Dee »

Oh thank you so much NYKath....as much as I have been thru this book I missed it....I guess the book I just bought was the old book....and now I have read that the new edition has been sold out...will have to order it and wait.....