Sooooooooooooo disappointed.........

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Ms Dee
New, but learning

Sooooooooooooo disappointed.........

Post by Ms Dee »

I was so happy when I went to my mailbox ...a copy of the book I ordered personally signed had arrived.....there is one  problem......it is the same copy of the book I just purchased thru Amazon a few weeks back when I started this new way of eating.....both books have the same copyright 2003-2005.......can someone tell me please what the difference is in the new version cause I don't see a difference if it is a newer version...I heard in the message board that the newer version  was supposed to be much better...that is why I went ahead and purchased the newer version .... >:(
Grammasuz

Re: Sooooooooooooo disappointed.........

Post by Grammasuz »

Both have same copyright--but the new book on cover has a line under title that says "And has kept the weight off for 15 years".  There are differences, don't know all of them. 
Mike

Post by Mike »

I too have questions about the new book.  Mine does have the line on the front cover,"and has kept the weight off for over 15 years".  However, the "New" book only had the same 179 pages as the old book. I see only a couple of recipes that are different from the old book. If there are more changes in the new book, then please, someone tell me where they are in the book.  Maybe I missed something.  Thanks, Mike
Mike

Post by Mike »

I think I may now have a better understanding of the "Newly Revised" version of the book.  It is not a "New" book. It is a revision of the old book and therefore it is a "Revised" edition.  Revised meaning that there are a few changes, however it is not a complete new book.  If in doubt, look on the inside front page that starts with "lets do lunch tm" and go down eight lines. It explains that the book was previously published and has been revised. That is my understanding, if I am wrong, someone please correct me.  Thanks, Mike
Last edited by Mike on November 2nd, 2006, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Dee
New, but learning

Post by Ms Dee »

Yes Mike after reviewing the new book closer I too found only a couple of recipes changed where they took out and put in new ones....other than that no other changes I have found...now I have 2 books...money I really didn't have to put out...but....things happen for a reason....my one other book I will give to my girlfriend Annie ..I have told her about LDL and she has been in the message  boards....thank you all for helping me understand more clearly...

Best wishes for a wonderful day to all......huggs Dee