picture

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
slr

picture

Post by slr »

How do you put your picture on with your profile? slr ???
Melissa D. SC

Re: picture

Post by Melissa D. SC »

Ok, here ya go....go to Profile, go to left menu, click on Forum Profile Information.

On that screen you [u]should[/] see two buttons on the right side.  Top one says...Personalized picture and allows you a scroll down menu of Actors and actresses

Second button down says:I have my own picture.  If you select that one then you can put in the coding for a link that will link to a picture on a webserver.  It does not look like you can just upload one from your computer, it will have to be hosted on a website somewhere.

Now if you need help with the code it will look something like this [ img ]http://www.yourwebsitename.com [ / img ]  (just make sure you remove the spaces in the above code)

Hope this helps you out some.  I will note that for two days the second option of loading my own picture was not listed on my profile page and then late this afternoon it was so I don't know if there was a glitch or something with new members or what...but if you don't see it now be patient it might resolve itself in a few days....
Blessings,
Melissa D. SC
Blessings~~
Melissa
Colossians 1:9-12
Christian Mom's of Many Blessings
slr

Re: picture

Post by slr »

I only have one button that says personlized picture, for the actors, but not the second on that says I have my own picture.
There is a place to put in the address  of where I have the picture stored on snap fish, but nothing happens.slr