How long until I can see even a small amount of results?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
mjt41799

How long until I can see even a small amount of results?

Post by mjt41799 »

I have been on LDL for 4 days now. ( I know , I know, don't say it) I am just wondering if there is a time period that your body needs to adjust before even small results start taking place.

just curious.
niki

Re: How long until I can see even a small amount of results?

Post by niki »

hi mjt......in the beginning,most people lose a nice amount of weight....how much depends on how much fluid you retain and each person's individual metabolism...i believe that the sugar and carbs cause us to retain more fluid....so,with their absence,we lose more of the fluid......even i who have a sluggish thyroid,lost something like 12 pounds in the first 5 weeks...but then,i proceeded to not lose anything for a couple of months...i don't weigh myself unless i feel my clothes fit me differently..after a couple of months,i got on the scale and saw that i lost 5 pounds........and this went on until after i'd been on let's do lunch for about 8 months,i reached my set goal of a 40 pound loss....i could NEVER have stayed on ANY diet for 2 months at a time without losing any weight.....i LOVED this way of eating and i knew let's do lunch and i were in for the long haul...i REALLY did not care how long it took.............
  focus on becoming craving free....follow the program the way it's outlined in the book and you WON'T be sorry......i wish you success............welcome to our boards.........sincerely,niki
Last edited by niki on January 10th, 2007, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cgarriga

Post by cgarriga »

Hi, I am starting in the morning. I just got my book today. Good look
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

mjt and cgarriga: WELCOME to our FAMILY!!!! You'll see results, however PLEASE for your sanity LOSE THE SCALES!!!!! Don't weigh in til you notice your clothes fitting differently! You'll notice success I promise! I lost about 10 lbs the first week, but have ended up averaging around 2 lbs a week. Some weeks I lose, some weeks I don't. BUT since this is a LONG TERM, LIFESTYLE change, I don't mind! I have lost about 30 lbs in 15 weeks...but then again, in 5 months my mom (Grammasuz) has only lost 15 pounds! So just focus on doing the program!
GOOD LUCK!!!
veronica