GOOD NEWS

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
mildred

GOOD NEWS

Post by mildred »

I WENT TO SEE MY DOCTOR ON TUESDAY FOR MY CHECK UP AND HE SHOW ME THE THREE PAGES OF MY TEST ALL WAS NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE, CHOLESTERSOL, BLOOD SUGAR LOWER, ETC> ALL TURN OUT NORMAL  I PRAISE GOD FOR IT.  GOD IS SO GOOD...MY DOCTOR TOOK MY ROGER BOOK HOME TO READ IT.  HE WILL CALL ME NEXT WEEK TO GET MY BOOK....I HOPE THAT HE WILL PROVE THIS BOOK....I HAVE LOST 20 POUND SINCE I FRIST START IN JANAURY 6th.  PLEASE KEEP SAID YOUR PRAYR EVERY DAY SO I CAN MADE IT..
GOD IS GOD
GOD IS LOVE

DIANE JONES MULLINS
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: GOOD NEWS

Post by robnveronica »

Congrats!!!! You're doing so well!! And when your doc sees this program, He'll decide it's worth it and maybe even recommend it to others!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

WONDERFUL, Mildred!!  (or is it Diane??)  You've done SUPER!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
mildred

Post by mildred »

THANKS

CAROLYN : YOU CAN CALL ME DIANE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
mildred

Post by mildred »

Hey LDL MEMBERS I have a good new I have lost 50 pound.  I AM DANCE FOR THE LORD...
I star jan 6th ( I think if I remmber right date) and today May &th...FOUR MONTH
Praise the good Lord....

Diane
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!      WAY TO GO!!!! 

You and G-d make a good team!  Keep up the good work!

love Kris :)

If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Diane,

WOW!!!  What a great report of success for you and LDL!  CONGRATULATIONS on the smaller, healthier, thinner Diane!  What did your doctor say about all your weight loss?  Did he/she think you had done a good job?  The results on LDL usually speak for themselves.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!  Keep on keeping on...on LDL and you will become even more healthier.  Keep us posted on your success!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
mildred

Post by mildred »

to jennea
My Doctor was on cloud he was very happy with my sugar is getting normal all the time and all my test was great.....He want me to stay on with the LDL......

Also little mary I am still say my pray to her husband also her brother-in-law.....

God Bless you all LDL family member ::)
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Diane,

Perhaps your doctor will recommend LDL to other patients.  I know that mine asked me the last time if I thought this was a good plan.  Of course I told him YES!  It is the easiest and best one that I have found.  He had all my numbers in front of him.  The high ones to the lowest ones I have now...in just a few months time. 

Glad to know you have joined us on LDL.  Keep on keeping on...on LDL and the lunch bunch!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
mildred

Post by mildred »

jeanne
Doctor Webb got my home number and he is going to have a few patient to call me. or my e-mail address..
I can't harder wait to help them ...Please keep on pray for me so I can help those people to turn their life around and I will give them Brother Roger  Let's Do Lunch email address..

GOD BLESS YOU MY LDL FAMILY
LOVE DIANE

P S TO JOE
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY......
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Diane,

Yes, this is a great opportunity for you to start a Let's Do Lunch Class.  It will be great fun for you to teach them all you know.  If questions are too hard, just ask away.  We are all here behind you 100% plus!

Yes, we will pray for your leading and guiding in that direction.  Keep us posted. 

Love,

Jeanne