Roger's Book

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Jami

Roger's Book

Post by Jami »

Is the newest book the one that is shown on the home page of this web site?  If that is the case, then that is the one I have but I just wanted to make sure.
Thank you and God Bless!!
Jami
Jami

Re: Roger's Book

Post by Jami »

Nope, I must have the old one.  I'll have to save up to get the new one.  I can't wait!!
God Bless,
Jami
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Jami,

While I suggest eventually getting the new book, please don't delay your start because you have the old book. Many of us started with the "old" book, and had fantastic results.

Feel free to ask questions and post often.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Jami

Post by Jami »

Thank you Tom, I appreciate that.  That is what I am doing now and it will probably be a while before I can actually order it so for the time being I'll have to muttle along with the old one.  I appreciate everyone's help and support.
Praising the Lord,
Jami
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jami,

With the help of ALL the recipes on the boards, you should be okay.  If you have caught the "gist" of LDL, then you should be fine.  Especially since we can ask questions and get the answers we need here on the boards.

Enjoy the day!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Jami

Post by Jami »

If you have read the first book, can you tell me what the main difference is between the two.  Are there things in the first book that are not allowed in the second book.  I seem to be losing very slowly and maybe there is something I'm having that I shouldn't.  There were a couple things in the beginning I was eating that I have now cut out so that should help.  Anyway, if you know of any major differences in the two that would help I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again!
God Bless,
Jami
Jami

Post by Jami »

Jeanne,
Didn't you say your husband was a pastor?

Jami
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jami,

Yes, he is a pastor and I know that yours is also.

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!