More Natural Cures Revealed by Kevin Trudeau

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Yvette
New, but learning

More Natural Cures Revealed by Kevin Trudeau

Post by Yvette »

Hello all,
Has anyone read or does anyone have any info on this book?  Just wonder  if anyone has tried his natural cures?

Yvette
Yvette--In Arizona
tcasola
Administrator

Re: More Natural Cures Revealed by Kevin Trudeau

Post by tcasola »

HI Yvette,

Back in 2003-2004 I bought Kevin's original book, and I was let down. The book itself has NO specific information concerning what "natural" things to eat/take in order to get these cures. He stated over and over again that it would be "illegal" for him to post it in the book, and you will need to join either the website or the newsletter. I opted to do neither.  At the time, a Lifetime membership was $100.00 (for a limited time) and was going up to $500.00. I hear now the cost is close to $1,000. Again, I can't be 100% sure about this since I haven't researched it since I first got the book.

Please know, I am not saying that the information Mr. Trudeau possess isn't true - I just don't know because the book never listed anything. Maybe the additional cost is worth it, then again maybe not.

May I suggest going to a search engine (like Google) and type in "natural cures Kevin Trudeau" and read the various articles that appears. This may help you make a better decision. 
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Yvette -
You may want to go to this web site - on the right hand side there's a blue box with the title "Hot Topics".  The second thing that you can click on is "Why You shouldn't buy Kevin Trudeau's Book".  Very informative. 

The website - which contains (in my humble opinion) some extremely valuable information is something that I have bookmarked.  It is:

http://www.quackwatch.org/

The url for the article is:

http://www.infomercialwatch.org/tran/trudeau.shtml

I hope this helps.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
jerio

Post by jerio »

I just wanted to share with you what happened when my daughter bought this latest Trudeau book....there was a list that was mind boggling of things to do
for a person to reset their metabolism...she was so disappointed with the whole thing that she gave me the book to sell for her...I read it and felt pretty much the same way...In my opinion the guy is much like a snake oil salesman..gets people's hopes up  then they find they've got something that's nearly impossible to understand or to much less do....
Yvette
New, but learning

Post by Yvette »

tcasola,
You know you are right I have read a few spots on him and not too much positive info out there.  Thanks, Yvette

May I suggest going to a search engine (like Google) and type in "natural cures Kevin Trudeau" and read the various articles that appears. This may help you make a better decision.   

[/quote]
Yvette--In Arizona
Yvette
New, but learning

Post by Yvette »

jerio wrote:I just wanted to share with you what happened when my daughter bought this latest Trudeau book....there was a list that was mind boggling of things to do
for a person to reset their metabolism...she was so disappointed with the whole thing that she gave me the book to sell for her...I read it and felt pretty much the same way...In my opinion the guy is much like a snake oil salesman..gets people's hopes up   then they find they've got something that's nearly impossible to understand or to much less do....

You are right.  My mom has been using herbs as teas for years I have always felt some of her teas could mask some symptoms which could be screened by a physician and medicated properly but mom is 85 and still going very strong.  Mom has lived life like people talk about here in this forum when it comes to her eating choices.  If I take mom out to eat (even healthy choices) mom well get sick with a tummy ache. 
I read this book for a little while at wal-mart and was turned off by the cleaning we need to do.  I wanted another option other than my own.
Yvette
Yvette--In Arizona
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Yvette...there's something to be said about trusting our "GUT" instincts isn't there!
Ila
New, but learning

Post by Ila »

I took the monthly membership and was disappointed.  I was offered 5 books for 25.00.  I did not order them.  I received them anyway.  I called and said I did not want them and was told to return them.  I did.  My account was not reimbursed for the books and shipping.  I was given a year of free membership, which I had already cancelled.
Save your money.  He has sold a lot of books because he sold me 6, although I only bought one but paid for 6.  Snake oil salesman is right.
Ila