happiness!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
iwannalose2

happiness!

Post by iwannalose2 »

Hello LDL friends!! Just wanted to share with you all...I'm happier since LDL..and I feel like i'm actually not being controlled by food anymore..I have never ate so little and felt full...before this..It would take ALOT to fill me up!! Now..It doesn't take much at all and I'm glad i'm not hungry all the time..I just wanted to brag about how good LDL is even though I made dumb decisions before to go off of it..but I think this time I'll actually make it!! I have confidence and faith in myself!! Thank you everyone for all your good advice!! And Thank GOD!! :-*
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: happiness!

Post by Forever Young »

You are absolutely right.  When you first go on LDL you wonder HOW in the world am I gonna lose weight when I eat ALLLLLLLL this huge quantity of food.  But, amazingly your body becomes satisfied with the right nutrients...and voilla...much smaller appetite....much more content with lots less food.  It is truly a MIRACLE from God!

Thank you ROGER for being an obedient servant and trying and proving that LDL works!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hi brittany..just keep eating the allowable foods until full and keep up the good work.......niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

I agree that i am also much happier since i started LDL because those horrible cravings  have gone away.  I know that the food i am now putting in my body is good and healthy for me.  I've lost some and expect to lose more....but if i never lost another ounce i would still remain on LDL just for the sense of peacefulness about food that i have now that i don't ever remember feeling before LDL.....

And why shouldn't we be happy about the blessing of discovering this very basic, delicious, convenient and easy way of eating.....

I still love food and i love LDL foods...they are so filling and satisfying, sweet, juicy, savory....salty, crunchy and meaty......yummmmmmy

God Bless!
margo
CJ

Post by CJ »

Hi! I am so glad to read how well you are doing! And your photo is lovely. You are way too pretty to not feel great about yourself.

I heard you recently contacted my daughter. :)  If she hasn't already responded to you, she will soon.

Keep up the happy attitude. My philosophy on life is from Grandma Moses" "Live is what we make it. Always as been. Always will be."

Keep rocking, sweetheart!
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Post by PA Crystal »

Day 2
and I'm okay and I am happy!  Nights are such a difficult time but I got thru one.
I will re-read the book as suggested but I have a question.  Am I only to be eating one protein meal day (fish, meat, chicken ect?)  Also, when I am eating the protein meal am I not supposed to eat fruit with that meal?  I followed day 2 menu this morning and had veggie omelet and smoothie, lunch I had tuna salad and wasa , edame, and watermelon.. was my lunch combo not a good choice?
I am feeling somewhat confused on the meal combinations. 
THank you angels
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hi crystal......in the beginning, roger tells people to eat all they want of all the allowable foods whenever they want....once you get rid of the cravings, you can fine tune what you eat...
  but yes, you should be eating protein once a day at your main meal....but THAT doesn't include BEANS..........you can eat beans ANYTIME...
  roger does tell people to eat fruit in the morning and for dinner...when you eat your main meal at dinnertime, he suggests eating fruit before THAT meal...he doesn't recommend your eating fruit as a snack throughout the day...that is mainly because he doesn't wan't anyone to get tired of it...when someone on these boards told roger that they if they would never get tired could they eat all the fruit they wanted and he said yes.........
  edamame are young soy beans.....i don't eat any soy products at all anymore....i was on let's do lunch for about 10 months when i had lost the weight i wanted to lose..those last few months, i didn't lose more than a pound or two a month....then i stopped losing altogether and actually gained weight even though i was VERY strictly still on let's do lunch.....i attribute this to the soy i had added to my diet....i have an underactive thyroid and didn't want to believe that soy really wasn't good for me because i really felt it was the perfect bean food....so i chose to believe the positive stuff i read online and NOT the negative stuff.......so what i'm saying is based on my own experience....if you don't have a problem with your thyroid and you don't have a problem losing, that's fine....but, if you find that you're not losing, soy would be one of the things you might want to eliminate to see if it's the culprit...the only other thing i had added that i also stopped was that i had started buying organic raisins and was adding them to my roasted chick peas(a WONDERFUL combination..that's how i grew up eating them)..and we're only talking about a couple of handfuls of raisins a day...but, that was the other thing that i eliminated....i never eat wasa or tortilla chips or hard pretzels or pollaner's all fruit...i REALLY do follow the very basic program that roger followed to lose all that weight....THAT was how i was successful....and i'm happy to eat that way..when i eat that way, i have NO cravings...
  crystal, don't let nights(or any other time) be a difficult time...if you're hungry, EAT...as long as it's an allowable food...i just suggest to people that they try to eat MORE during the day so they're not that hungry at night................sincerely,niki   
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Post by PA Crystal »

Thank you niki for your advice.  I really do appreciate everything everyone is telling me .. I want this so BAD
Today is Day 3 for me!  And I am still Okay.
Thank you angel