Confused

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Confused

Post by PA Crystal »

Forgive me, I appear to be posting in all the wrong places.
Okay I do have a question and think I am on the right board now.
Day 2
and I'm okay and I am happy!  Nights are such a difficult time but I got thru one.
I will re-read the book as suggested but I have a question.  Am I only to be eating one protein meal day (fish, meat, chicken ect?)  Also, when I am eating the protein meal am I not supposed to eat fruit with that meal?  I followed day 2 menu this morning and had veggie omelet and smoothie, lunch I had tuna salad and wasa , edame, and watermelon.. was my lunch combo not a good choice?
I am feeling somewhat confused on the meal combinations.  Thank you angels.

PS I have a tech question, someone sent me a personal message, I went to outbox to reply and I get an error message that states I cannot personal message. ??
mrsj
Master Member

Re: Confused

Post by mrsj »

The good news is that it won't cost you any money to post in wrong places  ;)......and it's much better to post in wrong places than not post at all!  You're fine Crystal and will no doubt get the hang of it more and more.
It's not uncommon to be confused by the boards and what to eat at first.  Planning to re-read the book is good as well as asking questions here.
You'll get a lot of good advice shortly.

Re: the tech question, I think you have to post at least 10 times before you can post personal messages.  You'll be there before you know it.
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Re: Confused

Post by PA Crystal »

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I am feeling overwhelmed making sure I was eating the right combinations, so your explanation has eased my burden somewhat.  All the LDL foods at anytime. Ahhhh I feel libertated.
Thank you angel