YIPPEE 2week update

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
PA Crystal
New, but learning

YIPPEE 2week update

Post by PA Crystal »

Hi LDL Angels
I am happy to report as of this morning I am down 10.5 lbs. I am starting the 3rd week of my journey.
I absolutely cannot believe that my sugar craving is gone.  Initially I was skeptical but after giving it an honest 7 days they were gone.  I love to eat and believe me I am eating, eating, eating , but this time I am eating all the LDL foods.  I have been experimenting with recipes and it is almost fun coming up with some good ones that my family enjoys also. I am trying foods I would have never thought of eating before and truly enjoying them.  My journey is a very, very long one and I pray everyday to keep the momentum but at this time I wanted to share my first 10 mile mark with all of you.  The best part of this is my kids ages 15 & 14 have both told me at different times how proud they are of me that I am "sticking" to this.
That in itself is my motivation.
Bless you all.
Crystal
michalle120
New, but learning

Re: YIPPEE 2week update

Post by michalle120 »

Wow!  What a great 2 week progress report!  I am on my fourth day and you have encouraged me!!  Thank you so much for sharing!!  10 pounds lost is awesome!!  

Have a very blessed day!!  :)  
:) Michalle :)  Matt. 21:22, And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

Image  Highest weight: 224
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

I am eating, eating, eating ,

Losing and eating.......that's what I'm talking about!!  ;D
Also it sounds to me like you're enjoying this journey to better health.  It truly is fun with cravings gone, with new recipes to enjoy, with being able to eat when you're hungry, with the kind of support you find here and then..........drum roll please........weight loss results too!  Congratulations Crystal! 
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mrsjudo wrote:
I am eating, eating, eating

Losing and eating.......that's what I'm talking about!!   

ME TOO....when i first went on let's do lunch, my daughter came home and found me eating in the kitchen...she told me "i don't know how you're EVER going to lose weight....EVERY TIME i see you, you're eating........WELL......i've lost almost 45 pounds and i NOW weigh less than my daughter........isn't that something?....and i owe it ALL to let's do lunch......................niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Crystal this is WONDERFUL news!!!!    ;D

I'll tell you like Little Mary told me when I first came to LDL.  Your blessing IS here!  YAYYYYY!  Welcome home!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Forever Young »

YAY,  CRYSTAL!  We are so PROUD  of you ! :)

Keep on keeping on...on LDL...and you WILL reach your goal!  I love LDL!

We were on vacation for 16 days...and I only gained one pound.  I think that is a good report for me at least.  I have known times when it would not have been unusual for me to have put on at least 10 pounds.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hey jeanne.......glad you had fun........GLAD you're back......niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Thanks!  It is good to be back home.  Now to get back to feeling good.  Had a severe allergy attack while gone...on day 6 of 16 days.  Had to call home to doctor and have $200.00 worth of meds called to a pharmacy while gone.  Have about coughed my head off as the saying goes.  When these happen...it turns to bronchitis and asthmatic wheezing goes with it.  SO, I didn't feel the best in the world...BUT...WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on September 12th, 2007, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Post by PA Crystal »

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!
I appreciate all your kind words.  I realize I am still new to all this, but I feel at home here.  Thanks again. 
Blessings
Crystal