4 week update

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
PA Crystal
New, but learning

4 week update

Post by PA Crystal »

Hello Everyone
Just wanted to drop by and let you know I am down another 8 lbs.
That is total of 18.5 lbs after 4 weeks.  Today I am starting week 5.
My life is crazy nuts with my work and kid's sports and can't stop by as often as I would like, but  please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. 
Peace
Crystal
margo
Master Member

Re: 4 week update

Post by margo »

Hey Crystal!!

That's great...amazing...that's almost 5 pounds a week!! Yipes...don't disappear....

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

God bless!
margo
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

crystal.....you're doing AWESOME.............NOW, be prepared that after the initial nice loss, there is a period that you don't lose as quickly...try to stay off the scale.....what i used to do was i would pull out clothes that didn't fit me and when i felt like i MIGHT be thinner, i would try them on....they didn't feel different for a LONG time...then one day i got up and they were LOOSE......THAT was the day i weighed myself...........i went two months twice without losing any weight....a lot of it has to do with fluid retention....when you stop eating all those unhealthy carbs and sugars, your body lets go of a certain amount of fluid....the presence of those foods in your body causes you to retain more fluid....
  so be patient and keep eating let's do lunch foods in good sized meals, snacking only when you need to, and you WILL reach your goal........niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

YAHOO,  CRYSTAL!!!  WAY  TO  GO  GIRL!!

Sure do love those good reports of great results!  Niki is correct in telling you that you may reach plateaus.  I hit one and began to wonder would the weight ever drop...but...one day it finally did!  Just hang in there and keep on keeping on...on LDL...and your journey to SKINNYTOWN and better health!

LDL works!!!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
BradyBunchMom

Post by BradyBunchMom »

Yeah Crystal!  That's great!  Do stay with it.  A couple of things that help me when on the go with the kids.....

Water Bottles and LARGE bag of popcorn in the car...keeps me away from sodas and the other stuff available at sporting events.

Soak beans each night, place in crockpot in morning and they are ready for dinner....to go on salads, for bean soup, etc.  Most often I drain, throw in a can of rotel and some corn, salt and call it done.

Our new fast food is boneless skinless turkey breast, handheld fruit...apple/banana/etc, popcorn & water bottles (already in car). If I have dh or big kids with me, I can run in as quick as the drive-thru.

LDL will give you the energy you need for this season!

Lovin LDL,
Julie
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Crystal - That's an AWESOME loss!  Keep up the good work (work??  LOL!) - I will look forward to your next update.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
PA Crystal
New, but learning

Post by PA Crystal »

Thank you all my LDL angels for your kind words of support and all the helpful hints...because quite frankly it's not always easy with my hectic life.
Peace
Crystal
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hey crystal.........add my good wishes to the pile....be blessed.....now and always......happy birthday 8) 8) 8).........love,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..