Revised book

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
sharonk
New, but learning

Revised book

Post by sharonk »

I'm not sure if I have the revised book or not. There where a few recipes that where mentioned in the new book like mashed potates and then references as to what to eat at fast food place. My book doesn't have those. What does the new cover look like? I have the before and after picture of RTW blue and white cover.
Queenie
Administrator

Re: Revised book

Post by Queenie »

Sharon,

On the cover of the new book, it has "who has kept it off for 15 years".  Hope this helps.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
sharonk
New, but learning

Post by sharonk »

I took the paper cover off and don't know if it says that pharse. Can you give me something from the book that I can look for. I already have the recipe cards. I love them.
sharonk
New, but learning

Post by sharonk »

That helped!  Thank you. Looks like I need the new version.
I just made the Taco Chicken soup. It is very good. I am eating the soup for dinner without the chicken then plan to add the protein for tomorrow's lunch. Is this right?
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

sharonk wrote:I am eating the soup for dinner without the chicken then plan to add the protein for tomorrow's lunch. Is this right?

hi sharon...that's absolutely right......eat until you're really full to really get your blood sugars stable and get yourself craving free...that'll cut down on the amount of snacking you do, too.....don't snack on fruit...sit down and make a meal out of it.....snacking even on allowable foods can keep your blood sugars from stabilizing and can keep you from reaching that point where the unhealthy stuff doesn't appeal to you at ALL..... 
  and EAT BEANS....the more beans you eat, the better you'll do....you CAN'T eat too many beans............if you're in doubt about anything else, don't hesitate to ask.................sincerely,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..