I LOVE LDL - IT REALLY WORKS

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
starlight0917
New, but learning

I LOVE LDL - IT REALLY WORKS

Post by starlight0917 »

Hi!  I'm Debbie, 47 years old.  I have been on LDL since September 2007 and have lost 35 lbs!  (1/2 way to my goal!!!!)  I have been struggling with my weight my entire life and I have to say that a LDL lifestyle is so easy to lead.  I can't believe I have finally found something that works.  You can take so many calorie laden recipes and adapt them to fit within the eating plan.  Eating in restaurants has been no problem either.  It really takes the cravings away.  If you would have told me 8 months ago that chips, fries, sweets, etc. would not appeal to me, I would have called you crazy.

A friend of mine introduced me to LDL and she has lost 40 lbs.  We have formed the "Let's Do Lunch Bunch" and support each other with recipes, encouraging words, celebrating our success and just an ear to listen.  I thank God every day that this "miracle" has come into my life.
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: I LOVE LDL - IT REALLY WORKS

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hi Debbie 47.....Im Debbie 45 for another two months lol  Thats fantastic that you have lost 35 lbs in under 7 months!!!!  I'd love to hear more about what youre eating.  Ive lost 32 lbs in a year and a half lol but I still love LDL as well.  Its the most forgiving plan Ive ever been on.  It is my favorite eating plan ever cause I no longer crave the foods that used to cause me to go off a diet in the first place.  This is not a diet....its just the food I eat now.  In fact Im getting really good at reminding myself now what I should be eating instead of what I might eat during a binge.  If Im wanting something sweet I grab raisins or fruit or a smoothie.  If I want crunchy snacky.....its corn thins and hummus or popcorn.  I even ate a HUGE BOWL of watermelon the other day and it was DELICIOUS!!!!My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  I hope to see more postings from you and your friend who introduced you to LDL.  We love sharing stories and recipes in here and meet new friendly faces who love LDL as much as we do.
Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi!!! Great to meet you.
Love and God Bless
Debbie
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Debbie'

Welcome to the best place to meet new people and a bonus lose weight also.

So glad to have you on the train to skinny town always room for more'

You are doing great would you ever thought you'd feel this good and how easy to stay on plan
I too lost 35 pds --------but have gained back 10 and bunches of inches.Not on plan since last june so guess what back on the train will stay in my seat this time.I ate lunch at Hardee's yesterday and had bad stomach pains all evening so I want make that mistake again

??? And it wasn't that good!!!!

So welcome again post often and share you daily food journal with us ;D

CM IN TN
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Wow...another Debbie! Now we'll have to be careful who we refer to when we say Debbie! LOL I am here as often as I can. I'm not always 100% true to LDL, HOWEVER, I AM MUCH HEALTHIER than I was 1 1/2 years ago. And if I'm not here posting...or at least reading, I find myself much more likely to stray (hint to Debbiewebe! or Niki!!) But I can always guarantee my seat on the train to skinnytown will be waiting for me. We're glad you're here!!
Roger...Thanks for always being here to help us out!
Julietress
New, but learning

Post by Julietress »

Hi Debbie 47 I am Julie 46 lol I have recently lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks on the lets do lunch plan . I went to the Dr. 3 weeks ago, and he did blood work, I was feeling fatigue, snoring, and hurting all over, they wanted to do a sleep study,  thinking I have sleep apnea.I got home and started to think, I wonder if these symptoms will go away if I lose a bit of weight? so I got my Ldl book out, and logged into the website.  I weighed in at the dr of course hi scale is always more, and my mout hit the floor. Well, the dr wanted to see me back in 3 weeks. Well he was amazed that I was able to lose 10 lbs. and he said ,keep up the good work. If you lose weight you will stop snoring more that likely, being overweight contributes largely to sleep apnea. wow , I saved time and money , Thanks Roger, I have finally found a plan that works! yeah!!!
I can do all things thorugh Christ , which strengtheneth me.
Julietress
New, but learning

Post by Julietress »

Happy Sunday! weigh in is tommorrow!!  :shocked: :angel:
I largely recommend this way of life and eating to everyone that has had their gallbladders  :thumbdown:removed. This has taken away the bloating too. I now crave orange juice, and I have acid reflux. The drs want me to take Prilosec 2 times a day. I am fighting that . I feel like I have a thickness in my throat off and on throughout the day. It does seem like it helps to drink an acidy drink though.
Soooooooo Orange juice is my thing now of course 100% juice is what I drink!
Thanks for the encouragement RJ. :kissed: any tips you can send my way are always very helpful. Godbless, Love, Julie
I can do all things thorugh Christ , which strengtheneth me.