Book

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Ali B

Book

Post by Ali B »

Greetings from Aotearoa (Land of the Long White Cloud) New Zealand. Thanks guys for your encouragement last week. Am pleased to say at long last everything seems to be working as it should. ( Took 9 days I might add).  Just wondered about ordering the book on line. You have bottons to clink for USA and Canada, is there one for other places in the world?  I have the old book but would like to get the new one. Kindest regards and blessings to all, Ali.
EnJae
Master Member

Re: Book

Post by EnJae »

WOW Ali! New Zealand! How did you get the first book?

I bet Roger Troy will read this tomorrow and respond...

I know that we use different words for some foods than ya'll do at your end of the world. I was talking to a woman from Australia once and she said something about meat from a "chook". I thought I was learning about a new animal, but it was just a chicken!

Anyway, glad you're here! Glad your bowels have normalized! And I'll talk to you another day; I'm heading to bed.
NJ
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Hi Ali,

It is nice to meet you! I don't think I have ever talked to anyone in New Zealand before. I hope you keep posting..We can always use a new friend.
    Glad everything is working for you.
                        Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Ali B

Post by Ali B »

OK I'll look into that today. Thanks.
Ali
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Ali;
I'm sure you'll think of this but just in case you don't, the amounts that RT mentioned is in American funds.
(I know, I'm dumb to mention it.... I just like to 'cover all the bases'...)
NJ
Ali B

Post by Ali B »

Thanks for that NJ. :thumbsup: and I most certainly don't think your dumb. Just looking out for others. :)
Ali
Ali B

Post by Ali B »

Also NJ in reply to your first question about where I got the first book. I think I must have first seen it on line at some stage a few years ago and ordered it through my local Christian book shop. That was quite a few years ago and never really had a good go at it. I have just got so sick of myself and after having 2 more babies and not losing the weight after either one I have decided to give this another go. I do hope it works. Looking at so many others on this site it is very encouraging and everyone here is so friendly and caring.  Kindest regards
Ali
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Ali...welcome aboard. You're gonna LOVE this once you get rid of the cravings. I hope we don't confuse you too much with our Americanized ways. I also am glad you are doing better and not feeling so  :sick: Keep popping in/out of here and keep us up to date with your progress.
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

:)  Yes, Ali, Let's Do Lunchtm really DOES work!  It is simply a matter of retraining your brain to think in terms of LDL foods.  This is a very different program from which I was ever taught.  But, read and reread and reread (at least three times per Roger Troy) the eating portion of the book to make sure you have grasped all the info you can from it.  Then keep reading the boards are you are now, keep asking any and all questions you might have so we can help guide you along your journey to Health and weight loss.

It really is simple when you have grasped the rudiments of LDL.  Trust me, LDL WORKS!  You are suddenly free to EAT until you are FULL from all the food categories allowed on LDL.  There is NO CALORIC limit...just eat until FULL all the LDL foods...and suddenly and naturally it will happen without you even trying, you will find yourself eating less and less food and being satisfied.

This program is the greatest thing that I've ever found!  You do not have to buy specific foods and eat them even if you don't care for them.  You make the choice what you are going to eat...  You can read my post in the medical success stories concerning Triglycerides, cholesterol readings and you can see what happened to my body.

Please keep on....keeping on....stay on the LDL train.....keep you place....we are all headed to our destination.....

[glow=red,2,300]S K I N N Y T O W N !!![/glow]

And Welcome to Let's Do Lunchtm!!!

*love*
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!