corn thins

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
806Shari

corn thins

Post by 806Shari »

Will someone please tell me how to get my hands on corn thins.  Not sure where to order them from. 
Thanks=}
Shari :angel:

Buttercup

Re: corn thins

Post by Buttercup »

Here's one site you can order from:

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Foods-Origin ... B000LKXJW0

It may not work if you click on it or copy and paste.  I just google original corn thins and come up with
the sites.  Amazon.com has them a little cheaper, I think; although you can order them from Real Foods.

I like to sprinkle a little salt on mine.  Also good as a dip holder (for lack of a better word) for homemade salsa.

Buttercup
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

Thank yall so much for your help.  I know what I will be doing today.  Watch out Corn Thins here I come.. :)

patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

The corn thins are nice to pile tuna salad, ham salad, egg salad, etc. on top of.  Broken up in Taco Soup, they are also good.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

Thank you so much for your help!  I can't wait to get them.  Taco soup sounds wonderful!! :D

Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

I hear so much about Corn Thins...I wish I could afford to order some :'(

Oh well..maybe some day!
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

i haven't called the health food place yet.  I guess I better call to see what the price is. *woot*

Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Shari,

I didn't think we had them here either but got on the internet and asked for corn thins in Lincoln Nebraska and it came up that we have them at one of our health food stores for around $2.69 a package.  We love them and use them for crackers and all the other stuff Pat mentioned. 

Hope you can find them.

Carrole
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

I didn't find any around here.  I did find them on amazon.com.  Oh my gosh they cost $34.16. I can't afford that either. 

Shari

Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

806Shari wrote:I did find them on amazon.com.  Oh my gosh they cost $34.16. I can't afford that either.  Shari

That's what I'm talking about!!!  :thumbdown:

LOL
sval59

Post by sval59 »

When I first saw that price on Amazon, I thought it was for one pack and I did most fall over.  But I think it is for 12 packs.  They are still sort of expensive.  So far I really haven't even missed bread enough to order them.
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

Ok it said for 12.  Are these like bread or fritos.  I'm under the impression that they are like fritos.  This pic looked like a loaf of bread.  I thought there was just 12 slices in there....lol  Someone please clear this up for me...

Thanks Again
Shari

LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

They are about the size of rice cakes...it you have ever had those.  My family can go through a loaf of bread much quicker than one of those pckgs and then are hungry after.  Cornthins don't spike your blood sugar...much more satisfying.

Hth,
Julie
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

if you don't miss them, don't bother with them....the company that makes them changed hands either late 2006 or in 2007......when i first started buying them, the regular price was 3 for $5.......i ate them instead of popcorn and could eat a whole package...NOW, i think they're something like $2.69, so i only eat them when i want something to dip......like red peppers are on sale starting on friday for $1/pound...i'm going to buy a couple of BIG bags and make red pepper hummus to eat until i burst...ok, NOT until i burst........until i feel pleasantly satiated.....my daughter is now also on let's do lunch, so after all this time, i'm cooking for TWO...
   i was very happily satisfied eating the basic let's do lunch, so i didn't eat corn thins for the first 7-8 months...after that, they were a nice change......for tuna salad or egg salad, too, they're great....
Last edited by niki on January 14th, 2009, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

Thanks for the help Roger & Julie.  I think I will try to buy a case of them so I can get my kids eating them.  My hat's off to Julie for home schooling her 6 kids.  Your an angel for sure. :angel:

Shari

806Shari

Post by 806Shari »

Sorry Niki I didn't realize there was a 2nd page...lol.  Thank you so much for your input.. I think i will try to get some.  I would love to have something to go with my Tuna.  Ok, gotta go for now so I can go home & eat... 

Have a Blessed Day!!

Shari

dboit

Post by dboit »

Are corn thins the same as popcorn thins by Quaker Oaks?
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

I was wondering the same thing.  I think the next time I go to the grocery store, I'll read the ingredients in popcorn cakes.

Buttercup