To many corn thins??

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
pinkldy77
New, but learning

To many corn thins??

Post by pinkldy77 »

How many corn thins is it ok to eat in one day?
LovinLDL

Re: To many corn thins??

Post by LovinLDL »

Pretty sure you can eat them until full.  WASA is an "occasional" food but cornthins are LDL approved to eat until full.

Blessings,
Julie
pinkldy77
New, but learning

Post by pinkldy77 »

:DI'm glad to hear that! I found some at a health food store about 45 minutes from my house, and by the time I made it home I had eaten most of the whole bag. I thought I had messed up, so it's a big relief to know that I didn't. 

Thank you!
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Hi, this is Tracy and I can't find corn thins. Where can I get them at? I did find stoned wheat thins. Are they ok? There is no sugar in them. I bought a box of them, so I hope I can eat them. Please let me know and give me ideas where I can find the corn thins.  Thanks.
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Hi Tracy,
         If you go to amazon .com   then go to grocery  type in real food origional corn thins

They are $30.06 a case with free shipping.....this is the best price I have found. The wheat thins are processed wheat and there not to be eaten. I hope this helps. Glad to meet you!
                                  G-d bless
                                         Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Thanks Kris and Roger. I will order them from Amazon. I plan on starting LDL tomorrow. I have prepared some food from the recipes in the book today so I will be ready this week. I work 2 jobs, so I don't have alot of time. I will check back daily for encouragement and any questions I may have.

Thanks,
Tracy
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi & welcome to Pinklady & Tracy (Sugarbear).  I am very very glad you joined us.  You can't ask too many questions here, so feel free to ask away!  I won't know the answers to most of them, but someone will !  LOL.

:sideways:  Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Thanks Gwen. I did order the corn thins and hopefully I will get them soon. Never tried them so I am anxious to get them. I started LDL today. I was happy when I stepped on the scale today, cause I was 4 pounds lighter than I thought. Since I got my book a couple weeks ago, I tried eating more fruit and less junk food and I guess it did something. I did very well today, I am following the 14 day guide to get myself use to it, but I don't think I ate enough at breakfast time, cause I was hungry about 10:30 am. I did not eat anything till lunch time though. Then I ate the meatloaf and 3 bean salad and I ate till I was full. I was not hungry again till almost 7:00 pm, so I made a fruit smoothie. So I think I am off to a great start. My niece and sister in law are wanting to try it. I told them to check out this website, so hopefully they will.
Until next time,
Tracy :)
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

sugarbeartf wrote:So I think I am off to a great start. Until next time,
Tracy :)

I agree wholeheartedly! :thumbsup:  Be sure to look at the Member Food Journals section & consider starting one of your own.  It a great way to keep track of what you are eating (not the quantities, just the foods) and it enables other members to help you be successful if they see something that might need tweaking.

Please stick around for the long run.  I KNOW you will be glad you did!
ImageImage
pinkldy77
New, but learning

Post by pinkldy77 »

Gwennaford wrote:Hi & welcome to Pinklady & Tracy (Sugarbear).  I am very very glad you joined us.  You can't ask too many questions here, so feel free to ask away!  I won't know the answers to most of them, but someone will !  LOL.

:sideways:  Gwen

Thank you Gwen, I'm very very glad I joined to. I see you've lost 96lbs., which is excellent by the way. Just a little curious as to how long did it take for you to lose that much?
Last edited by pinkldy77 on February 7th, 2009, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Pink - Let me start by saying, I'm not yelling at you for asking.  My life is an open book and anyone can ask me anything.  But you bring up a important point that I would like to address.

I started Let's Do Lunch a year ago, mid-January.  However, I'm always hesitant to answer that question, because someone might read it and become disappointed if they don't lose the same amount of weight within a similar time frame.  Weight loss can vary so widely from one person to the next, according to a whole list of variables: what you eat, when you eat it, your individual metabolism, on & on.  I lost 34 pounds of water the first month, then no more for several months, then another big block fell off, then nothing for several more weeks.  BUT I STARTED SEEING AN IMPROVEMENT IN MY BODY IMMEDIATELY and the benefits continued to pile up, even when the scale number stayed stationary. 

The biggest (and I do mean BIGGEST) factor with me, is how much I had to lose to start out.  I weighed 410 when I started, so a mere 20% of my body weight was still 82 pounds !  Another way to look at it is, 100 pounds is only 43% of the weight I want to lose, so it came off me pretty fast, but for someone who had a total of 100 pounds to lose it might take them a couple of years or more to get it all off.

All I can say for an absolute certainty, is this:  If you stay faithful to Let's Do Lunch and follow the program as Roger wrote it, without deviating into a lot of creative adaptations, you WILL lose weight, as much as your body wants to lose, at the perfect rate for YOUR body type and you WILL keep it off as long as you continue to eat this life-changing, healthy way.

You know what makes it even more believable for me?  It sounds mercenary, but I'm sure some people have thought about this, so I'll just say it.  Roger is not in it for the money.  He is so passionately adamant about getting so many new people involved with Let's Do Lunch, but not a dime of it goes into his pocket.  It's only one book & he doesn't take any of the proceeds for himself - heck, he gives away as many as he sells.  How many rich and successful (and gorgeous) people do you know who would do that?  Anyone else would be on HSN lining their own pockets. 

Who else would spend so much time shepherding hurting new people through a new concept for no other reason than love?    :rose:

It breaks my heart that people worldwide are not jumping on the Let's Do Lunch train to SKINNYTOWN.  For my part, I'll be glad to shout from the rooftops what Let's Do Lunch is doing for me.  But I don't want people to do it because it worked for me.  I want everyone to do it because IT WORKS AND IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!
Last edited by Gwennaford on February 7th, 2009, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
pinkldy77
New, but learning

Post by pinkldy77 »

I agree with everything you said, and I take no offense if you feel the need to yell at me. I gratefully take any advice that will help make me more successful with LDL. With that said, I wouldn't measure my weight loss according to anyone else and become discouraged because mine didn't measure up. LDL is my new way of life the only way of life in my opinion. Because what would be the alternative, return to my old habits, which helped me become 100lbs overweight in the first place. I am in this for the long haul, not only for weight loss but to also live healthy. So if takes me 12 months or 12 years I'm committed. I just asked about the time frame because I'm always amazed with significant weight loss, and anytime I see someone who's lost as much as or more than I need to, the first thing that comes to mind is...WOW! How long did that take? And no matter how little or long the amount of time, I find encouragement...if they can do it so can I! But I am new to this, so if you think my inquiring about time may ultimately lead to my downfall then I won't ask anymore.

I think all of you guys are great, on the message boards daily, answering questions, encouraging, etc... And like you said not for money nor for fame but because you believe in LDL. 
Last edited by pinkldy77 on February 7th, 2009, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Nah, I don't think that, Pinkldy.  You sound like you have a great attitude, are coming from a logical perspective, & using good judgement with understanding.  You will soon be counseling brand new LDL'ers to use their good judgement, too!

AMEN to what Roger said.  This LDL way of life is so anti-deprivation it would have been almost unbelievable if I hadn't experienced how easy it truly is!
ImageImage