hello

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
georgiapeach55

hello

Post by georgiapeach55 »

Thanks to Gwennaford for telling my husband about this diet program.  ( your IV neighbor)  I ordered the book and the recipe cards and will get started when I get them.  I'm excited to get started.  God Bless.  I'll keep in touch.

Donna  (Georgiapeach55)
EnJae
Master Member

Re: hello

Post by EnJae »

Welcome!
Glad you're here!
NJ
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Welcome Donna. I started on Feb 2. You will like this, its a great, healthy way to eat.
dakotagirl

Post by dakotagirl »

Welcome - glad you're here!  I started on LDL on January 1 and have found everyone here to be sooooo helpful!
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

Hi Donna - Welcome  :D  I am a newbie too, started Feb 9th.  I am having a good time trying all the recipes.  I haven't found one yet that I didn't like.  There are so many options on this program.  So far, I'm lovin' it!!!  Come here often for information, the people are very friendly and helpful. 
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi DONNA !  !  !  I am thrilled to see you here, and to learn that you have already ordered the book from this site.

:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:   [glow=red,2,300]WAY TO GO ! ! !    [/glow] :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:                      

I had a blast listening to your husband Friday, giving the nurses a hard time (not too bad, really), talking about how much he enjoys cooking and sharing the high points of Let's Do Lunch with him.  He thinks you are the greatest, by the way.  You two are going to be SO successful!  He was already talking about adapting his favorite recipes the LDL way. ! 
Last edited by Gwennaford on February 16th, 2009, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage