Favorite pair of jeans

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
3BOYS

Favorite pair of jeans

Post by 3BOYS »

Hi All,

I haven't been doing LDL for very long but I have an issue--it's a good issue though!  My favorite pair of jeans is no longer my favorite.  I have room to breath in them, so much room that I don't have to unfasten them to take them off.  WOOHOO!  After hanging out on the board and reading all the positive comments and the support I had faith that this way of eating would work, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I haven't stepped on the scale, I'll wait for my 1 month mark to have an official weight loss......

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Marla
sval59

Re: Favorite pair of jeans

Post by sval59 »

Marla - FANTASTIC.....you are doing great.  Trying clothes on that now fit or even that are too big is a great feeling, isn't it!  Be sure and continue to update us on your progress! 

Cheryl
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Congratulations, Marla!  What a wonderful feeling.  As someone on the website said, and I paraphrase:  "No food will give you the feeling you get when you lose weight!"  Way to go, what a great beginning.  God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

[glow=red,2,300]WOO HOO MARLA ! ! !  WAY TO GO ! ! ![/glow]

I just love favorite jeans stories.  That's too funny that you can take them off without unfastening them.  Wait until you are walking through a restaurant & you realize they have fallen halfway off before you knew it!  ha ha

I thought mine were stretched out because they were getting kinda baggy.  So I washed & dried them hard, but they were still baggy!  YAY!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

YAY MARLA!!!  :thumbsup:
What a great feeling that must be!  I'm doin' the happy dance for ya!  ;D
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Thanks all!  Gwen-you make me giggle....it is a great feeling, I just hope my jeans don't fall off one day while in the store...not a pretty sight...hahaha

Have a good one!

Marla
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

You'll need to get an inexpensive belt to tide you over to the next smaller size jeans...

• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Gwen, you're a hoot!