Posting a picture

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
3BOYS

Posting a picture

Post by 3BOYS »

Can someone talk me through posting a picture for my profile?  I figured out how to do the ticker.  I have a picture on photobucket but when I tried the codes to post on my profile the picture won't show up.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!
Marla
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Posting a picture

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Marla - First you need to resize your Photobucket pic to be 150x150 pixels or less for posting on your profile.  After you save it, you RIGHT click on it & you will see a drop-down menu with 4 windows.  Choose the 2nd one (Direct Link) code.  Highlight & copy the whole thing just like you did for the ticker code.

Next go into your LDL profile, locate "Modify Profile" and below that, click on "Forum Profile Information".  Check the box that says, "I have my own pic" and paste your code into the next window to the right.  Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and click on "Change profile".  Your new pic should pop into the profile.  If you can't get this to work for you, you can always email your pic to Sweet Carolyn & she will do it for you.

Your friend, Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Thanks Gwen...you are a doll....Here I am....This was taken at my wedding in May of 2008, I was about 20 pounds lighter then what I am now.  I worked my butt off for about 5 months to lose those pounds, then went back to my old habits and put them all back on.  Luckily, I haven't put on more then I lost.  Then I found LDL and am losing but not working as hard as before.  Plus, I enjoy this was of eating, feeling better and what ever I am eating is also helping with my attitude. I don't seem as easily irritated.  One of my coworkers asked what kind of meds I was on because I seem nicer....funny, no meds just LDL.  What ever works!!

Have a great day!
Marla
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Cute story Marla....you look great!  Funny, how eating and feeling better can also make you have a better outlook on almost everything!  Glad you're here.....

Cheryl