[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

They are incredibly useful and durable and make the smoothest smoothies possible.

Who will 2nd my vote?

Blessings,
Julie

Profile Send private message  

I don't know if my vote will count because my Vita-Mix only cost me the price of a drive from Abilene to D/FW and back. Someone had one that they no longer used and offered it for anyone who'd pick it up. I've had it 10 years.

But I say RT HAS to get one for Neets!

I'll second, Roger you gotta do it!!!!!!!!Just think of all the Neet food she can dream up for you.

LV
Marie

Of COURSE you need to buy one of these for your wife, Roger.  I CAN'T believe you haven't bought one for her already. Just remind Anita, though, to put the lid on the Vita-Mix blender before she tries to make a tomato based soup in it. and switches it on....otherwise you'll end up with yucky, blucky splattered mess all over the countertops and cabinets like I did when my son Ben showed up at home on an unexpected visit with his friend Fernando on Friday night.....it wasn't pretty!  It reminded me, in fact, of Joe's infamous posting "Smoothie Disaster in Van Nuys" except I don't have an angellic housekeeper Angelica to count on in these messy, ugly instances. 

Tell her also, as she's a fitness fanatic, that it is so powerful it will give a full workout to her upper arms if she holds the lid on with her left hand and pressed the "high" switch with her right hand.  Now you REALLY must buy her one of these fabulous Vita-Mix gadgets, RT!  Healthy food and an upper body workout in one compact unit.  You can't beat it!

:tongue:  Mary

Last edited by marysimmons on , edited 1 time in total.

Okay, okay. I ought to have known that I wasn't going to win, nor get the last word in.  :sick:

Love you guys,

RT

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Let a man get the last word in????  Never!!!!  I can't wait till I come to visit you this summer and see Anita with her new Vita-Mix.  We'll have to post a picture of her with her birthday gift and post it here on the message boards.  :thumbsup:

Mary

Roger,

I have a deal for you. Buy your wife the Vita-Mix blender. If she doesn’t like it, then ship it to me - so it won’t clutter your house. .. I’ll make the “sacrifice” of using it  :poo: .. errr .. storing it for you …  :D

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”

LOL

Now I'm really in trouble...I can't even get the guys on my side. I totally give up!  :rose:

RT

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Just posting to make sure "the last word" on this post isn't from RT;-)

Since I am not a weekend poster, I missed this whole deal!

Here's my vote...YES, YES, YES, and if you feel like buying an extra one, email me and I'll send you my address.  I am willing to pay the postage...better yet, I'll drive to your house and pick it up  ;D  ;D  ;D

Happy VitaMix'ing!!

Love,

Doreen  *love*

since you will be shopping for a vita=mix be sure to get the dry container also. It is quite handy.  judie

>>> I can't even get the guys on my side. <<<

Roger,

First of all - we're out numbered. My Momma didn't raise no dummy ..

Second, haven't you learned by now, Women are always correct? I learned that one early on .. after a few black eyes  :shocked: ...

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”

Maybe you could become a Vita-Mix distributor and get one at a discount....and we could all buy them discount from you!

I think that's a great idea!!  :D

I would say "Yes" just because I love mine and I think everyone should have one!!

dakotagirl, you rock.  That is a great idea!

Carrole

I'm glad you gave up, Roger.  It was a losing battle.  Just for insurance, I just got off the phone with Anita.  I called her up and told her all the reasons why she wants a Vita-Mix.  There's no turning back now!  *evil*

Mary

I'm eating lunch at my desk and I vote for the Vita Mix for Neets.  I wish I had one so I could make my soup smooth.  :cool:

Have a great day eveyone.

Barb

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next