2nd day-Am I doing this right?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
fran67

2nd day-Am I doing this right?

Post by fran67 »

Hi,

Here is what I have eaten today:  breakfast-Smoothie, egg and a white with salsa and a veggie cheese slice.  snack corn thins, refried beans and a veggie cheese slice.  lunch-Neet's meatloaf and faux mashed potatoes, v8 juice (recipes from the book)  snack corn thins refried beans and a veggie cheese slice.  For dinner Im planning on a smoothie, fresh fruit and some approved soup if Im still hungry. 

Is this correct to start?  I was hungry 3 hours after lunch so Im questioning this.  I am eathing until just full, I dont want to overeat at lunch.

Thanks for all the help,

Fran
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: 2nd day-Am I doing this right?

Post by patsyfay »

Fran,

Are the "snack corn thins" the Real Foods Brand Original Corn Thins?  If so, they are the right ones.  If not, check the ingredients list. Is the veggie cheese slice low fat or fat free?  If so, good choice.  If not, try to wean yourself off those and get the fat free variety.  Everything else looks very good.

Do yourself a favor and at lunch, don't eat until you're "just full", but until you are practically sated.  You want that meal to last all afternoon without any cravings rearing their ugly heads.  This may be why you were hungry 3 hours after lunch.  Lunch should be your biggest meal of the day.

Good questions.  You have the right attitude to succeed big time. 

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

fran67

Post by fran67 »

Hi Patsyfay,

The corn thins are the original ones, the veggie slices are not fat free (2g per slice) I didnt know that they came fat free.  I will try to eat more at lunch tomorrow and see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Fran
pggbtrina

Post by pggbtrina »

I'm glad you asked that question. I just got my book today and I'm really excited to start it tomorrow. I'm curious if that is a good menu for a day or not too. I'll be watching. :)
You can't change the hand life deals you, only how you deal with it.