Hello

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Faithful

Hello

Post by Faithful »

Hi everyone,

I first read about this diet in the First magazine.  I decided to visit this website and love all the encouragement and support I see.  It also makes me happy to see so many believers coming together.  I am going to try to buy this book tomorrow, but until then, can somebody clarify what vegetables I may have?  I know I can eat all the fruit I want, but was unsure of the veggies.  Also, is coffee okay?  I love relaxing in the morning with a nice hot cup of coffee.  If it's not okay, is there something I may substitute it with?  My husband has been talking about losing weight as well, I am hoping he will join me in this journey towards a healthier body.  Thank you for your help.

electricj1316
Master Member

Re: Hello

Post by electricj1316 »

Hey Faithful!
I'm new here too and I have found this community of ldl'rs so helpful and supportive. My husband and my mom are trying this too! It is great to have support and my 3 kids (15, 11, and 7), are loving all of the fruit as well. They like it better than candy!! (we'll see how long that lasts haah) Anyway, my book is on it's way as well but all of the people here are so helpful to get you started with the in's and out's. Great to have you!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie