Pray for me

Let us pray for you!
thompson8674

Pray for me

Post by thompson8674 »

Well, I got the blue book in the mail yesterday and finished reading it before bed. :thumbsup:  I was so excited!!  I had ordered an extra book for a coworker and I could hardly wait to get to work to tell her to read it...NOW!!!  I gave my copy to my mom this morning.  Please pray that this will finally be the answer for me!!!  There is so much God has for me to do and I want to be healthy enough to do it.  I have ulcerative colitis and I pray that this eating plan will work for me.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIp9owM/]
[img]
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Pray for me

Post by patsyfay »

Happy to pray for you, thompson8674.  And your Mom and co-worker!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Thompson,

Prayers coming from me also.  I know how you feel.  I felt the same way.  This just had to be the plan that worked for me because I have lots to do in ministry and been hiding way to long.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Carrole
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Thompson.  Be sure to get your book back at some point and read Chapters 2 through 6 three times in order to thoroughly understand the eating part of the plan.  Encourage others to do the same.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Adding my prayers as well thompson.  :)  I believe in this food plan with all of my heart.  I know it works.  You have such a kind and giving heart, but do please get one of your books back at some point so you will have it as a reference.

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by thompson8674 »

Don't worry guys ;)...I get my book back tomorrow.  I have to clean out my pantry and fridge this weekend and I want to go shopping with the grocery list in the book.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIp9owM/]
[img]