addicted

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
deeda

addicted

Post by deeda »

OK, I'm totally addicted to the website, I've spent way too much time on it today.  All of the support is great and so uplifting.  Thank you for being there!!!!!  Hopefully my book will arrive soon, I've been sticking to the plan as well as I can without knowing to whole of it and oh so thankful to be starting when the fresh fruit has also arrived.

Dee
isthis4me

Re: addicted

Post by isthis4me »

and alas, I am Trish and I too am addicted *hug* and Mary now I am off to scan those drooling recipes you mentioned your addicted too *woot*
deeda

Post by deeda »

I too better check out the recipes, today will be my shopping day,  Thanks and it's great to meet you all
Dee
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i'm addicted too.  i feel like i've been cheating on my mommy forum  ;D
sval59

Post by sval59 »

I must be addicted to or I wouldn't be here sitting in front of my computer on a Sunday afternoon!

Cheryl
deeda

Post by deeda »

Cheryl,
I just put the 1/2 & 1/2 Lasagna in the oven, it went together pretty quick and it REALLY smells good!  I think I've logged into this at least 4 or 5 times a day
Happy Sunday to you!!!

Dee
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Dee, I've been on the LDL plan for almost 6 months and I check the site daily.  It's wonderful sharing with people who are dealing with the same challenges and triumphs and what a loving, caring group of people.  They're for real!  Glad you're hear to join us on the journey to Skinnytown.

Cheryl
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I'm addicted too!!! It is so inspiring and helpful! I learn something new everyday! I LOVE IT!!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
marthasued

Post by marthasued »

I admit, I'm an addict.  I just love all this support.  Welcome Dee.   
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJ62LcB/]
[/url]
deeda

Post by deeda »

I'm a little in aw at the loving support that is given here.
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

I totally agree...the boards are addicting!!  AND I am in withdrawal now that spare moments are very rare, so I don't have much time to post any more. 

As for at home, I live WAY WAY out in the country and only have dial up...need I say more?

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES...the love and support here is awesome  :)  And I miss everybody so much....(sigh)  :'(

Loving LDL,

Doreen *love*
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

I agree too... This is so awesome. We need to thank God and Roger Troy. He brought us all together. :thumbsup:
deeda

Post by deeda »

dont' ya just feel like you've become a member of one big happy family?
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

deeda wrote:dont' ya just feel like you've become a member of one big happy family?

deeda....well said and I second that emotion!!!

Doreen *love*
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

All of you newbies will never know how delighted we are to have you with us on LDL.  You are like a "shot in the arm" to us oldies  :blink:  :rolleyes:  ;D  *woot*  :bomb:.  To know that you will be experiencing the incredible health benefits and emotional benefits available to us because of Roger's heart for God and his compassion for people makes everything worth while.  We welcome each of you with open hearts and open arms and pray that you will find the best and the rest of your eating plan here with us.  God bless each one of you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thank you Pat!  i love being on here...and i LOVE all the help from you 'oldies'  ;) :tongue:
deeda

Post by deeda »

Pat,
Your the best.  Thank you for being there for us newbies!  I still haven't received my book, I ordered it last Thursday I think (could have been Wednesday, can't remember) It's wonderful to be able to check the board for hints and tips.  I think the best tip is to get off the scale, I know that if I don't see results everyday I'll say what the heck and bake bread (if that's not bad enough I still have real butter in the freezer).  Anyway this morning was the last time I'm weighing myself for a month.  Even within an hour this morning there was a 2 pound difference ~ for the better, could be the battery
Dee
LeslieB
New, but learning

Post by LeslieB »

This is an amazing site and the support is great!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Pat,

All of yall are amazing! Yall make things so much easier for us!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie