Convention

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
nho45
New, but learning

Convention

Post by nho45 »

Has there ever been a convention of LDL members with breakout sessions, vendors & such? You pros could certainly teach us newbies a thing or two.  I think every organization has a convention & wouldn't it be great to see & hear Mr. Wilson in person!? Testimonials, awards for losing the most, keeping it off the longest, etc. Then there could be chefs preparing new recipes to taste & a nice meet & greet party! I'd certainly attend if at all possible. Something to consider.
EnJae
Master Member

Re: Convention

Post by EnJae »

We all tried to plan a cruise once but it never came together.
nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

Right now the travel rates are so cheap, it might be worth looking at again. It could start out small & grow thru the years.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

OMG!! I would love that and I am sure my honey would too!! I would love to get to hang out with everyone and meet Roger Troy too!! I love the idea of trying new foods and getting new ideas for recipes! I know I would be willing to help out with anything if needed!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

My crew could help if it's in San Antonio, TX.
nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

We could all pitch in.  San Antonio is such a beautiful city & ideal for conventions.  I went to a work related conv there several yrs ago & fell in love w/ the area.  My husband & son went along just to play while I worked then we did fun stuff together after my sessions.

I wonder what Mr. Wilson thinks of the idea.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

RT,

Even if it was down the road it would be great! I would absolutely love to meet everybody! I know I would surely help with anything and I can bet there are allot more of us on here who would be willing to help out in any way we can to make it easier on you and Neets!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

Is there a committee that do the planning? 

BTW: How do we get those neat stars?  What are the membership steps?
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Nho45,

I can't answer your question about the committee but I am curious to know that myself. The stars and membership steps come from your posts. The more you post the more stars you get. I can't remember how much for each star though.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie