Hard to Believe

Get innovations here.
lucy55125

Hard to Believe

Post by lucy55125 »

I started Let's Do Lunch with some skepticism based on the fact that at 53 I have "Tried them all".  Wow.  I am NEVER hungry and losing weight.  Gosh - for the weekend I am even adding one glass of wine enjoyed on the deck and still losing.  Maybe not as fast but that's ok.  I keep waiting for "the other shoe to drop" but it doesn't.  I cannot say thank you enough.  I guess He leads us where we need to go!  *love*

Lucy *love*
With God all things are possible.  Mark 10:27
Cindi

Re: Hard to Believe

Post by Cindi »

Hi Roger Troy-
  I just ordered my book yesterday and have not started the diet yet but pray that it works for me. I too have wished to leave this earth bacause of my body and it's issues. I am tired of dragging around 100# of extra weight and all the problems it's causing me. It's been a battle all my life and I am tired of it. I've been praying hard so I'm hoping this is the answer.
  There's a question about bananas though....you say not to eat more then 1 per day. Since moving to Texas, if I don't eat at least 3 bananas per day I wake up in the middle of the night with muscle cramps. Is 1 banana per day a firm rule essential to the diet?

Thanks, Cindi
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8ZhJmH/]
sval59

Re: Hard to Believe

Post by sval59 »

Hi Cindi......sometimes I eat as many as 2 or 3 bananas.  I've always found them to be very convenient and so I tend to always have them on hand.  I think you're fine to eat more than one, especially if you have circumstances that require it.  That's what is so great about LDL, you can LIVE with it and not feel so restricted like every other plan I've ever tried!  It's really a new way of life!  And, I have consistently lost weight eating more than one banana most days!  Welcome by the way!  So glad you're here and we're all here to encourage you on your journey.

Cheryl