Newbie To LDL :o)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
SubtleWhispers

Newbie To LDL :o)

Post by SubtleWhispers »

Just ordered my book and can't wait to get started on the right foot!

I'm 38 yrs old and tired of being overweight!  Saw the article in "First" magazine and really hope and pray I have it in me to make this work!!!
ginney

Re: Newbie To LDL :o)

Post by ginney »

Welcome, it took exactly 8 days to get my book, I have read it twice and decided to highlight some things in case I go back for reference, that way, hopefully, it will be easier to find. 
I am on my second full day of LDL and it is going pretty good.  I do have to get down for some more fresh fruit before breakfast tomorrow.  It is a lot easier that I thought, and, believe me, I haven't been hungry or had any cravings at all.
We are all in this together and with God, we can make it happen.... :angel:
Baby_H

Post by Baby_H »

Hello!!! I'm new here also. Waiting on the book I ordered from Amazon. I'm trying to get myself ready for when I can official start after I receive book. Haven't had a coke since Friday!! That's a big step for me. I made my first homemade smoothie this morning....IT WAS GREAT!! Didn't think I would really fill-up on it or even enjoy it.
chipmunk

Post by chipmunk »

Hi, nice to some more newbies.YOU don't have to wait to get your book...There is so many posts and Toms  got a Good one.. well give you the run down of things to get you started...Then when the book comes take your time... Robert is a wonderful person to get to know... and  *love* and they people here will answer any questions you may have..
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Welcome Subtlewhispers and BabyH!! It is great to have you guys here! Ask as many questions as you like because there are many people here who would love to help you on your train to skinnytown!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Welcome to all of you, this site is such a support for us as we get started, I started before I got my book, using this site and the magazine article to go buy.  the only thing I would caution about is using your scale, as Mr. Troy says in his book, give it to a friend for the first month.  it is harder to break the addiction to the scale than it is to break the sugar addiction.
GreatDaneLady
New, but learning

Post by GreatDaneLady »

I have to agree with you -- my addiction to the scale is horrible and way worse than the sugar cravings.  I've weighed myself every single day since grade school!  And I've been out of school a long time  :tongue:
Phentermine support group!Image