Waiting for my book to arrive any day now!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Tinkerbell70

Waiting for my book to arrive any day now!

Post by Tinkerbell70 »

I read about this book in First magazine and thought I would give it a go. I ordered the book from Chapters without knowing about this website. I'm actually feeling quite positive about it the more I read up on it. I can't wait for the book to arrive, which should be any day now!
Rhea Joyce
New, but learning

Re: Waiting for my book to arrive any day now!

Post by Rhea Joyce »

Hi, Tinkerbell, looks like you and I are kind of in the same boat right now, with a similar amount to lose (me a little more) and anxiously awaiting our books!  Here's wishing you a good journey and I hope you'll post often so we can encourage one another.

Rhea Joyce
JEM

Post by JEM »

Welcome to LDL Tinkerbell and Rhea.  I started LDL 2 weeks ago and I can honestly tell you it works.  My pants and shirts fit me comfortably loose after two weeks of being on LDL.  My son has noticed I am in much better mood these days.  I don't doubt you two will also benefit from the goodness LDL brings.  Don't think of it as a diet.  Rather an eating plan that will do you good. This message board is very helpful and encouraging, so keep coming back here everyday if you have questions or want to share any of your accomplishments no matter how small they might be.  Every little thing counts.

JEM
Never let 'em see you sweat!
AndieLynne

Post by AndieLynne »

I too read about this in First.  I bought the book from Amazon and I believe it is the red copy.  I am just waiting for it.  I can't wait to get started.  I tried Atkins about 4 years ago and lost 30 pounds, but after a year, the cravings were so bad that I have gained that all back plus 10.  I guess I kind of let myself go and stuck my head into work and the family, that I stopped paying attention to me.  So I plan on starting this the moment I get the book.  I am ready to lose 40 pounds.  I refuse to let me self get any bigger or unhealthy!  I hope with me making a life change that my husband will so the same, right now, it's not for him and he doesn't think I can do it.  He has seen me start and not follow through so many times in the last 2 years, so I hope to prove to him and myself that I can do this.  I just can't wait for the book!!
chipmunk

Post by chipmunk »

Hello to Tinkerbell,Rhea, & Andielynne.So glad to have you here  *love*.
blessed1

Post by blessed1 »

I am (im)-patiently waiting, waiting, waiting, for my book to arrive.  I did place order on your website on 5/22, but the Post Office lost it.
Yes, I have spoken with the postmaster in my little city (Arlington, TN) three times already and they are searching for it.  They said it was delivered on Sat. May 30.  I live in some apts and I believe the carrier mistakenly placed the little key in the wrong box.  I can't wait to get it!  I am going on a cruise at the end of July and I would like to lose at least 15 - 20 lbs by then.  My husband is going to start LDL with me.  He is 55, and I am almost 50.  Already claiming the victory.  Have tried lots of diff plans, and I believe this one will work.  Enjoy the msg boards.  Thanks much!!!

Oh, the mail carrier said he would call me back tomorrow.  Again thanks