Lost 15 lbs

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Bo Bang

Lost 15 lbs

Post by Bo Bang »

Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know that I lost 15 lbs in my first month. I actually ate more than I used to and still lost 15 lbs. I wasn't overweight to begin with, so it was extremely hard for me to lose weight with other programs.

All I did was replacing my lunch and dinner with your recipes (still ate more) I didn't exercise or anything.

Anyway, thanks for the book. I don't want to lose more weight, how do I stop ??? :P

Bo Bang
Bo Bang

Re: Lost 15 lbs

Post by Bo Bang »

Hi Roger,
Since then I went back to my old eating habit and gained even more weight now! I'm now little over 200lb. 

I believe your method works, because it worked on me back in 2005. I've decided to change my eating habit permanently this time.  I have to start over.  Sigh...

Just letting you know that I'm back in the board :)
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Bo,
Welcome back to LDL and the lunch bunchers!  We are so glad that you have decided to rejoin us.  We ALL know LDL works.  We just have to keep on keeping on...on LDL and watch ourselves...shrink...and shrink...and shrink!

Keep us posted on your successes.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Bo Bang

Post by Bo Bang »

I'm thinking about sharing my daily diet progress someway, maybe a blog or something as a reminder to myself.  What would be the best way to journal my progress?
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

sure Bo, just go ahead and journal right here on the boards. It just may help someone else. Have a great week and welcome BACK to LDL!
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Bo,

I agree with Roger and Veronica...go ahead and journal here on the boards.  It could very possibly help others.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

hey bo
      you have a great name my son's name is bo. hey you know the famous saying BO KNOWS well you know that ldl is great or you wouldn't be back lol.i wish you all the best again you need to journal here it will not only help you but me to .so you go bo !!!!!!
                                            connie in tn
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

My newest dog is named Beau. My younger brother brought him to me from Florida a couple of months ago. And I moved in with my oldest brother at about the same time. He has a girl-dog named StarrDust. So my co-cker spaniel, 'Reo has 2 buddies to hang with all day now. 
(I was a bad spammer until I stuck that dash in. lol)
Last edited by EnJae on May 13th, 2007, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Our cat (Fluffy - thus named because we thought we had a girl cat) is a BIG tom cat.  I say "BIG" because he weighs at least 16 pounds.  He is large just like his dad!  He lookes just like his dad too!  Now that he is older, he loves to be brushed.  When he was a kitten, he would bite you if you tried to brush him.  He will keep turning over and over so you can get all sides of him.

I love to go to the basement.  When I come back up the stairs, he is hiding just around the corner in the kitchen.  If I take "too long" to get upstairs, he will peek around the corner to see where I am.  I love to "scare" him and he will take off running...and then stop and chase me back.  He is such fun!!!

Just had to tell about Fluffy.

Jeanne