Popcorn Seasoning Idea

Top off your foods with these great tastes!
LMSP

Popcorn Seasoning Idea

Post by LMSP »

I tried this for dinner tonight.. I really enjoyed this.  Kind of reminds me of pizza flavored toppings.
1 teas garlic powder
2 teas italian seasoning
1 teas paprika
1/8 teas pepper
1 teas hot pepper flakes (optional) (I like mine spicy)
Sea salt to taste
1/4 cup parm cheese to taste

Mix together - pop corn in air popper spraying with olive oil as it comes out into bowl - dump seasoning and shake it up --- some of the seasoning lays at the bottom - so maybe better to spray the popcorn first in a single layer - sprinkle with seasoning etc.
t-rock
Master Member

Re: Popcorn Seasoning Idea

Post by t-rock »

Hi LMSP:

Sounds delicious.  You might want to check with one of the experts because the parm cheese will need to be fat free and I think used sparingly.  I am still in learning mode and I am guessing that is what they will say.

Enjoy !

Tiss
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

The General likes his popcorn with butter spray, sea salt and cayanne (spelling) pepper sprinkled on top..

i'm an olive oil and sea salt person but since i'm just starting back on LDL, i'm only using butter spray and sea salt....

Thanks for the idea...i think we would like the garlic flavor because we adore garlic!

margo
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my book... I sure hope eating starchy veges and beans work in weight loss.  I will finially have found a way of eating that works with me, instead of me having to work with it!
Cath