Help getting started

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
audie19

Help getting started

Post by audie19 »

Hi everyone,

My name is Audrey & I'm a newbie from Canada. I read about LDL in a mag. & promply ordered the book. I didn't want to wait for the book before I started the program so followed the advice in the mag. and started yesterday. I made the wonderful Taco soup of Mary's which I had for lunch, for breakfast I had a smoothie made from banana, pineapple, strawberries, orange & pineapple juice, snack of 1/2 grapefruit, dinner was a plate of mixed
fruit,2 corn thins and evening snack of an apple microwaved with stevia & cinnamon.
I would like to know how often you can have the corn thins & also how often you can have popcorn which is my favorite snack.
I have been reading the message boards and can't believe how supportive, friendly & upbeat everyone is. Hope to hear from some of you to get me on the right track.
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Help getting started

Post by patsyfay »

Welcome to LDL, Audie!

It looks like you're off to a great start!  When you are first beginning LDL, you can have all the allowable food you want, whenever you want until you are completely full!  As time goes by and your body accomodates itself to LDL, it will naturally begin to want less and will establish an eating routine that works for you.  Fruit and/or eggs/beans for breakfast, protein/veggies/beans for lunch, fruit/beans/popcorn for dinner. You can have all the corn thins and popcorn you want! Hope this helps.  God bless your LDL journey!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

hi Audrey!  WELCOME to the board.  ;D
audie19

Post by audie19 »

Hi Pat & Lizzy,

so nice to hear from you and thanks for the info on corn thins & popcorn from you Pat. I'm so excited about starting this new weight loss program.
Keep well both of you & God Bless.

Audie