You'll never lose weight.....not

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
AnitaSue

You'll never lose weight.....not

Post by AnitaSue »

My husband said to me, "You're never going to lose weight that way!" as I ate my second bag of popcorn one evening recently. I had started the Let's Do Lunch lifestyle on Labor Day weekend, 2005. And, I was finding it so easy. Smiling, I contentedly munched along, as I watched "Law and Order". Since Labor Day, I have lost 14 lbs. and am still counting. From time to time I get a little discouraged, and I have to step back and say to myself: "14 lbs. in a month and a half!" Then I head back to the pantry for a bag of popcorn or to the refrigerator for grapes. I'm always digging popcorn out of the cracks in the couch!

I recently started a new job, and find I have great energy for a 67-year-old woman. I can keep up with the young women just out of school! If I feel a drop in energy, I go to the 'frig in the staff room and grab my bag of grapes. There are candy and pop machines in the hallway outside the staff room, and they don't tempt me at all. They might, if they carried water in them!

Thanks so much, Roger, for developing your wonderful eating plan!
You inspire me!

Anita
Nomo-Yoyo

Re:You'll never lose weight.....not

Post by Nomo-Yoyo »

Well, I just had to thank you for your story, Anita Sue! You inspired me (& I bet a lot of other folks, too)! The fact that you've started a new job at this stage in your life, that you have the motivation to work on your weight, AND that you can keep up with the young gals, should be an inspiration to countless people. You go, Girl!!! :-*
Luke 1:37 "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."
Sammy

Re:You'll never lose weight.....not

Post by Sammy »

:o ANITA ! WOW!