Mary simmons...Are you evacuating?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
willa226

Mary simmons...Are you evacuating?

Post by willa226 »

Hi Mary, I am concerned for you & your family..if you are here, let me know if you are leaving Fla...I hope ole Wilma will go the other way!! if you are here, ok?let me know..PM me.. please be careful...bye willa
willa226

Re:Mary simmons...Are you evacuating?

Post by willa226 »

HI Roger, Thank GOD and PRAISE Him...I wondered about MAry, and I almost forgotten, yes you live in FLA too....Oh My, and I know it is a weary feeling, to FLA residents..and on Gulf coast....I am sorry I did not ask about whether you were leaving FLA too...I know the FLA KEYS is at risk so ALL OF FLORIDA will be too...300 mile radius ....GOD BLESS, Thank you for responding me......HEY, I Love YOUR BOOK!..it's very right on!....COOLEST!..Willa S. TN
wannabthin

Post by wannabthin »

Good luck Mary and Roger. We will watch the direction of Wilma and keep you in our thoghts and prayers.

Deb in Carthage
willa226

Post by willa226 »

Hi Mary, I am still Thinking about YOu & Roger, and many millions of God's People wearing weary of this Hurricane season..I Be so glad when these are over..I have you & Roger in my Prayers and I PRAY ole Wilma goes up in the ocean and out away from FLA and all of U.S.,My Door IS OPEN, anytime, My kids & I Love to have you, God Bless you, Willa-TN