Sample Day Menus

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
HopeSkinnyCin

Sample Day Menus

Post by HopeSkinnyCin »

I read about the plan in a magazine recently and I'm very intrigued.  It had a sample day's menu and I'm wondering if I could get some more sample day menu ideas until I receive my book? 

I'm also planning on going food shopping soon and I'm wondering what main things I should get?

Thanks for the help :D  Cindy
stephyanders

Re: Sample Day Menus

Post by stephyanders »

I just started the program, but the main things are no processed foods (breads, flours, etc) due to many things (processed sugar is a big no no!).  Dairy is also supposed to be used sparingly. Also, you want to eat fruits and veggies in the morning and evening as often as you'd like to curb and cravings for processed foods. At lunch time, you want to eat protein (salmon, fish, lean sirloin, turkey, etc) along with veggies or fruits.
Browse through the recipes section- try Mary's pizza soup, it's absolutely delicious!
isthis4me

Re: Sample Day Menus

Post by isthis4me »

and beans lots n lots of beans  :inlove:

the donts

no tortilla wraps ( that was incorrect) nothing with flour, nuts, sugars* only fructose as that is fruits natural sugar* grains, seeds basically nothing processed

if you go to our journal area you can see what we all typically eat, the book does have 14 days of sample menus to help you.

I generally have

fruit ( grapefruit lately is my fav)
or smoothie for breakfast

for lunch I have my chicken, or very lean meat * I had tuna and apple salad one day* and fruit and or vege for lunch and for dinner I eat salad and fruit or smoothie go to our FAQ area and read read read  :thumbsup: